Chapter 23

•Jungkook•

It was soon 9:49pm, which means my shift is soon over. Soyeon is going to pick me up like always and take me back to the house.

Soyeon used to take afternoon classes but she decided it would be better to take night classes so she can come pick me up after class. I told her she didn't have to but she insisted. Hey, but atleast I got to experience riding a motorcycle.

Once I clocked out, I said "bye" to my coworkers and waited outside for Soyeon to arrive. She usually takes around 5-10 minutes to get here.

"Jungkook!" I heard Soyeon call out. She threw a helmet at me and told me to get on. Once I was on the motorcycle, we soon left back to the house.

•Namjoon•

I walked into my parents restaurant. The famous "MAMA KIMS."

"Hello Mr. Kim." Eunha bowed.

"No need for the Eunha. I need a reservation here tomorrow at 6pm. Table for 5." I said. She nodded and started typing it on the tablet.

"Anything else sir?" She asked.

"Can you put this ring into one of the cakes?" I asked while handing a ring to her. She was surprised but nodded.

"Thank you. Make sure everything goes well. I don't want anything to be ruined." She once again nodded and went to deliver the ring to the baker in the back.

Of course "MAMA KIMS" is a restaurant but if a special event happens, we need to make sure we have a cake ready. I left the restaurant and went to my car.

"Are you not going to tell what you're planning on doing tomorrow?" Jinnie asked with his arms crossed.

"Nope. You'll have to wait like everyone else and find out tomorrow." I replied. He huffed and pouted. I then let out a small chuckle and started driving back to my house.

•Yoongi•

No matter how many days passed, I couldn't stop thinking about Jungkook. I know him leaving was my fault, I should have stopped him when I had the chance. Ughh!! I'm so annoyed. I just wish I knew where he was or how he's doing. Is he as miserable as I am.

•Jungkook•

...

"ITS MY TURN!"

"NO JUNGKOOK! YOU HAD IT YESTERDAY!"

"BUT YOU HAD IT ALL DAY!"

"SO? ITS MY HOUSE!"

"IM PAYING TO STAY HERE!"

"I BOUGHT THE TV!"

"I-... FINE!" I threw the tv remote beside her. Ah gave an evil smirk.

We have been watching shows together every night. Today it was my turn to watch what I wanted but she pulled out the "I bought the tv" card. She's always watching weird shows. There was one about cats and dogs fighting... WHO EVEN WATCHES THAT?!

I can't really complain tho. She pays for most of the expenses.

Once the show was over we both went to our separate rooms. I took a quick shower before going into my BT22 pijamas. I had boughten the Character Sugu created, Shookie. I then brushed my teeth and went to my bed. I fell asleep, just like that.

•Yoongi•

I

Can't

Fall

Asleep

Why do I have to be so worried about him? Even though we only spent a couple of days together, I feel like I've known him my whole life. Hes probably sleeping peacefully and has forgotten about me.