Chapter 9

•3rd POV•

Jungkook got lost a few times when going home but he eventually made it. He grabbed the key and unlocked the door to his apartment. He went inside and decided to lay on the couch.

Jungkook had not gone to school in a while because of his depression and he recently got fired from his job because of all the absences he had. Now all he's thinking about is what he's going to do.

•Yoongi's house•

Everyone at Yoongi's house had their mouths opened in shock and stood frozen still.

"What?" Yoongi said before walking to his room.

"D-did he just kick Jungkook out?" Taehyung said still shocked.

"I mean this is his house." Seokjin replied.

"It's my house too." Hoseok added.

"Well I think Yoongi is right. That kid might have some school work to finish or maybe he has to go to work. We wouldn't want to interfere with his plans." Namjoon said while scratching his head.

"I guess that's true but we didn't ask him. Maybe he wasn't busy today and maybe he wanted to hang out with us! I didn't even get the chance to get his number." Taehyung said with a pout.

"If it's fate we'll meet him again some how." Seokjin said before grabbing his coat.

"Well the party was great. I think it's time for me to leave. My shift starts at 2 and I need to get ready for work." Seokjin added. Namjoon nodded and grabbed his coat as well. Seokjin is Namjoons ride since they live in the same neighborhood.

"I guess I'm leaving then. I don't want to walk home." Taehyung said while putting on his dark blue hoodie.

"What?! Wait but Namjoon! I thought you were free and could hang out?!" Hoseok said a little disappointed.

"Sorry Hobi. As president of the Kim book club, I have to prepare for the next meeting. We'll hang out tomorrow alright?" Namjoon said while ruffling Hoseoks hair.

"Hm... I guess." Hoseok said with a sigh afterwards.

"Alright then we'll see you tomorrow and tell Yoongi we said bye." Seokjin said with a wave and left to his car. Namjoon and Taehyung followed right after. Hoseok said a soft 'goodbye' and closed the door.

•Jungkook•

I don't know what to do. I'm B.O.R.E.D BORED! There's nothing to do here.
*ring*
Gosh my phone's ringing...WAIT MY PHONE IS RINGING!
Who would call me on a Sunday Afternoon?
I checked the Caller ID and when I read the name I was actually happy to be getting his call.

•Yoongi•

Okay, I shouldn't have thrown Jungkook out the door. I just thought Jungkook was getting asked too many questions and he might have felt uncomfortable. You could clearly see how mad he was just by looking at his face, I mean it was beat red.

I looked to the side and noticed Jungkooks hoodie. I picked it up and started looking at it. It was good material. When I touched the sleeves, on one side, it had dry blood?

"Hey Yoongs, Namjoon sai-... what are you doing?" Does Hoseok not knock or something.

"Nothing." I bluntly said while placing the hoodie where it first was.

"Okay... anyways Namjoon said he had to leave and they said goodbye." Hoseok said which then after jumped on my bed. I rolled my eyes at his actions.

"Alright." I responded.

"You know what... Jungkook's cute. I think Taehyung likes him." Hoseok said which made me turn and face him.

"Yea, as a friend." I responded bluntly.

•Hoseok•

"As a friend" tch yeah right. I was only joking and he got all serious. Unless, maybe, perhaps, Yoongs likes him ;) ...? Nah! Yoongi said he wants to be single forever.

"Oh yeah I forgot to ask you this. What's a 'J-Hope'?" Okay that was random. How did we go from Jungkook to J-Hope? I gave Yoongs a weird look before explaining.

"BTT. Remember your bias is G-Hope? Well I'm J-Hope!" I explained.

"But... why G-Hope?" He asked still confused. I face palmed.

"G-Hope matches my personality very well! Don't you think?" I asked him while batting my eyes. Which he gave a disgusted face.

"No." He said. Wow so blunt.

•Jungkook•

"Hey, it's been a while." I answered the call.

"Yeah. How have you been? You know after the whole Jimin situation. I mean you haven't shown up to school in a while."

"I'm better." I responded.

"That's great. Hey! Do you want to go grab a drink later?"

"Drink?" I asked.

"Yeah. Coffee. You and I like the good old times."

"I guess." I accepted his offer.

"Great! I'll see you at the coffee shop near the park!" He said before hanging up.

I better go get ready then.
______________________
Chapter 9 Done ✔️
Date: Jan 2, 2019
This chapter was very out of place...oops my bad. Anyways next chapter will make more sense... I hope. Next Chapter will be up on Jan 5!