Chapter 10

•Jungkook•

While getting ready I sent him a text asking what time we should meet up, which he then responded "at two."

I took a quick shower, cleaning off some dry blood that I had on my arm. I dressed into red skinny jeans, a white plain t-shirt, and of course my timberlands.

When I checked the time it was 1:30pm. I decided to head out and start walking to the coffee shop. It wouldn't kill to be there early, though, I wish it did.

•Seokjin•

"Alright Taehyung. Here's your stop." I said while dropping him off at his house. We had left Yoongis house at 12pm and it's currently 12:15pm.

"Thanks Jinnie! Bye Joonie!" Tae said while closing the cars door.

Now I have to drop Joonie off. He lives a few houses away from mine so it's not much of a bother. Taehyung lives close to us as well except his is on the other street but it's no problem taking him there.

"I can't believe Jungkook-ah is the guy you almost ran over last night." Namjoon said while looking out the window. I rolled my eyes and sighed.

"Yeah me neither. How did you know it was him anyways?" I asked keeping my eyes on the road.

"What can I say? I have an IQ of-" Namjoon started which I then cut him off.

"Yeah, Yeah Okay I get it." I interrupted. He then gave a small chuckle.

"Alright we're here." I said while arriving in front of Namjoons house. He took his seatbelt off and then turned to look at me. I gave him a questionable look wondering why he turned to me.

"Have a good day at work." He said with his dimple smile, which made me blush a little. He then got out the car and ran home. Before he went in, he said, "Thanks for the ride!" Soon after, going in his home.

I drove to my house, parked the car, and stayed there star struck. Immediately after, I shook my head and decided to go in my house to get ready for work.

•Yoongi•

"No."

"Yes!"

"Hoseok we've been arguing about this for more than half an hour." I said tired about arguing.

"You're the one who doesn't think G-hope and I are alike." Hoseok said with a scoff.

"That's like saying B and I are alike." I replied.

"Nope. That's wrong. You're like Sugu!" Hoseok argued.

"Not even." I argued which made Hoseok roll his eyes.

"Yea huh. You act just like him sometimes." Hoseok mumbled and looked away.

"Okay can we stop talking about this? All of this is getting annoying. You're starting to give me a headache." I stated while rubbing the side of my head. Hoseok turned to look at me with a pained expression. Did I say something wrong?

"Uh, Hoseok, are you okay?" I asked him.

"Yea. I didn't know I was annoying. Sorry for bothering you and causing your headache." He said while looking down and leaving the room. I stared as he left. I didn't mean it like that. I should probably go after him.

"Hey Hoseok!" I said but I was too late. He had left the house. I was thinking of stopping him but I think he needs some time for himself.

•Hoseok•

Annoying? Me? I've heard it many times but every time one of my friends says it, it makes me upset. I don't even know why I left. I guess I need some fresh air before going back.