Candy Desire

So for the next few days I was locked up in the factory; by day I wandered the Chocolate Room thinking about the ticket hunt and other adventures of my past, and by night I was locked up in Willy's room, and Katie had grown feisty.

'Can't we kiss him? Just once? I'm dying over here and we haven't had anything to eat for two days.' Oh shut up, you'll live. 'Without food maybe, fun is an entirely different story.' From my gilded cage, I watched Willy sleep with his hat on the desk beside him. Extending a black nail, I slipped my arm through the bars and worked at the lock which clicked open after a few seconds of fiddling around. Katie was the edge of her seat as I walked over to Willy and stood beside the bed, drinking in his smooth features. I could've escaped nights ago, gone out and eaten a few kids and be back before sunrise, but I hadn't. Instead, I stood beside Willy's bed and watched him sleep, stalker alert I know, but I couldn't help myself. More precisely, Katie couldn't help herself.

'He's so beautiful, like a new-fallen snowflake that doesn't deserve to be touched and ruined.' Our licorice fangs part as our tongue slid out and barely grazed his cheek, savoring his minty taste. I had long since stopped Katie whenever she wanted to do that, I wanted him as much as she did, the only difference was hers was more flesh involved then mine may have been. I suppose there was one good thing to us sharing the same interest; there wasn't much of a border between us, not always her and I, sometimes it was us. We both knelt down beside the bed, both ran a gentle palm over his brow and savored his silky hair, both ran a thumb over his plump lower lip just begging to be nibbled at.

"You're so perfect, why does such perfection have to be impossible to grasp?" There was a slight growl to my voice I noticed, Katie was speaking with me, even our voices were no hardly two different sets.

When his head tilted towards me, I pulled back a little at the moment before running the back of our palm across his cheek. "You're right Katie, we might have to pop his cherry after all." She was grinning broadly as we retreated back into the cage, closing the door and relocking it before laying down like a dog in the corner and falling asleep, her voice humming a distant melody.

~

In the end, Charlie did move into the factory, along with his family. I started to visit them every night for dinner, after a while everyone got used to my monster half. Kind of.

"Did you hear about the missing child academic? It's gone down the past few days." I burped loudly from the end of the table. "Sorry." Charlie laughed, Willy smiled softly, as if debating something.

"You made sure to eat your vegetables right Katie?" I nodded politely at Mrs. Bucket. "Yes ma'am." Before slipping another spoonful of fudge into my mouth. For my dessert setup that night, I had a bowl of rich chocolate fudge, some salted caramel, a large piece of bubble gum for later...and square TV cookie.

"I don't see why you can't let me have some of your candy." I took a sip from my tall glass of blueberry juice with a scheming smile. "Let's just say if you did try it, taste like normal candy it would not." Willy expertly muffled a giggle, I looked at him just in time to see his wink.

~

After dinner, the Bucket family went to sleep in their beds whereas Willy and I retreated back to the rooms we knew best. Just as I was about to enter my room, for he had stopped holding me in the cage, he called my name, my birth one.

"Yes Willy?" He barely bit his lower lip before gesturing lightly to his open door. "You mind...stepping into my room for a second?" I smiled lightly, walking little ways down the hall and into the large room that was his own.

"So what did you want to talk about?" He closed the door slowly behind him, I barely noticed how his hands were trembling and the click that was the lock sliding shut.

"Is Katie still in you?" I laughed faintly, taking another swing from the blueberry juice I had transferred to a plastic bottle. "If she wasn't I would've known by now." Somewhere inside she laughed. "What about her?" "You know how she's always hitting on me?" The hand that held my bottle to my lips froze. "Yeah. What about it?" "I think she wants something you're afraid to let her have." I slowly turned around. "And why are you pointing this out?" I was careful not to deny it. He paused before taking off his hat and tossing it to the floor, his gloves came off next and I was stunned to see his hands, perhaps paler than the rest of him.

"I believe Katie wants to swipe my v-card." He said it so casually every part of me froze. "And I will gladly let her take it."