Desire Returned

I spat out the juice in my mouth, the bottle fell to the floor and spilled some on the rich red carpet. In the moment I took to stop coughing I noticed the look in his eyes; they were lit with a new fire, one I had never seen in his eyes before. It was getting Katie excited, I could feel her growing warmth inside me.

"You want Katie to what?!" He rolled his eyes as if he was dealing with a temperamental teenager. "Oh come on Belle, I'm not dumb, I know exactly why Katie always gets so close to me. You'd think she would've gotten pretty far by now." He started advancing towards me. "If it wasn't for the fact that you keep on stopping her." I stumbled and eventually fell back onto the bed, he stopped at arm's length away from me.

"Tell me Belle, if you're not a virgin, does that mean Katie isn't one either?" He knew about the Indian prince, somehow I could tell he'd known for a long time. "I don't know if she'd-" He pulled his shirt off so quick I was left staring.

He wasn't overly defined but it was enough to make me want to run a palm over his skin; smooth and silky white which seemed to gleam in the little light there was. He seemed to hesitate for an instant before slowly pulling down his pants, I was extremely grateful for his dark violet with red cherries knickers, though they did little to hide his obvious interest.

"Katie..." It wasn't really my name but I looked up anyways, cheeks burning. "I know you want to come out and play, and I'm here for you to do so. I know you want to taste a different brand of lollipop." The irony of the term wasn't lost to me and I smiled slightly. But Katie was getting stronger, I could practically feel her pounding against the body that was her prison and my own.

"What do you want Katie?" That's when she leaped forth through my voice with her traditional growl, only now it was a seductive one.

"You. Only you, I'm more than willing just, take me." I slapped both hands over my mouth, eyes wide as dinner plates. I stood on shaky legs as my body lurched abruptly to one side then the other, Willy quietly watching. I wanted to get mad at him, I moved my hands away to harshly scold him for not helping, instead Katie spoke up.

"Fuck me Willy, fuck me 'til I can't stand and my screams turn horse. A fleeting kiss, the slightest touch, your breath fluttering over my neck, would be treasured and rewarded. How I'd love to break out of this shell and slide into your arms." I had to cover my mouth again though the fight's end was drawing near. Katie's outright desires had even me craving the forbidden fruit. And as I looked upon the candy maker before me all I wanted was to pull him into my grasp and savor him as my own.

So why was I holding back?

My nightgown slipped to the floor just as my hands pulled back from my mouth now grinning with its licorice fangs, my eyes grew larger and a brighter blue as my skin faded to cotton candy pink, my body expanded in all the right places and I found myself with wide hips and perfectly huge breasts. As the logical part of my mind that was me started to slip away, I looked to Willy one last time.

"I hope she gives you the time of your life." Then she completely took over.