Seven Ways To Sunday (69,70,71,72)

Chapter 69

As I talked to Dr. Starr fresh tears started to fall. He was telling me that this should make me happy seeing that I was wanted by someone.

"Doc that doesn't help me, it would have helped when I was 5, and if he had come and got me. It would have helped when I was 16..."

"Eve this also explains why you are so codependent. You have to have someone there for you. You did when you were in the womb..."

"Doc I don't care. They just sprang this all on me knowing that I can't deal. And Ben knew they were going to be here Ben knew..."

"Eve had Ben told me that he was planning this I would have never let him do this. I know you think he's out for your best interest but honestly he's being..."

"Doc..." I couldn't even think of what to say. "I don't want another lecture about Ben's being over controlling or anything about how I'm safe cause he thinks I'm so low I won't go anywhere." those were his thoughts about me and Ben. That Ben had just gotten out of a relationship with a strong willed woman so now that he had me the ultimate codependent mate he had nothing to worry about.

"Okay, look I can call in a prescription for anti-anxiety pills, but I honestly don't think you need them. I think you need to talk to both your sisters. I mean you have to take into account that Tamsen is just finding this out too."

"That's another thing Tamsen and Ramsey broke up and I know it's got something to do with me. Only I will never know how cause neither of them will ever tell me. Plus Tyson is here."

"The basic idea of having you reunite with your family was good. However the execution was wrong. He shouldn't have just sprung it on you. You have to go through with this now. You can't back out; you can't let this go undone. That's what got you into this mess in the first place. Now is the time to dot your I's and cross your T's."

"But...I'm not ready. I'm still a train wreck."

"You just haven't realized your strength. Now the first person I want you to talk to is your twin. She's the most daunting of your task." he was talking like this some sort of mission in the army.

"Doc..."

"Talk to her tonight if you need to call me after I'll be here."

"Ok." what else could I say. I hung up the phone and got off the bus. The only place I could think she would be was on the Bryce's bus, which held more problems than just her. It also held Bryce and Ram.

Chapter 70

I stepped onto the bus and looked around and Bryce stood up. He had been sitting next to a crying Sienna. His hair was still long and I remembered telling him not to cut it. He reached into his back pocket and came out with a note card.

"My mother sent the recipe and I brought some along. Just for you. I won't even eat half of it this time." I looked at the card and saw that it was the recipe for lasagna. On the back was a note that said:

Love you like a daughter

Linda

I surprised myself and threw myself into his arms.

"I missed you so much Evie." he said.

"I missed you too Bryce."

"Are you still mad at me?"

"Bryce I didn't leave cause of you, I left cause of everything." I said.

"I'm so sorry," he said. We pulled apart and I saw that Sienna was still sitting there crying, but now she had a small smile on her face.