Seven Ways To Sunday (81, 82, 83, 84)

Chapter 81

It's been a week since the tour started and things have been going great. I've fallen back in with my old friends and they all get along well with my new friends. The only two people who clash are Ben and Dane and that's only because Dane insists on hitting on me whenever I'm within two feet of him. Weather Ben's with me or not he always makes a move and I've been pretty strait in telling him no. I'm happy though cause today is an off day and some of the guys are going to be on interviews, but us girls are going shopping then back to the hotel that we get another night in and we are going swimming.

I can't tell you how much I needed this day off. This day to rest and I don't really do anything any of the rest of the time, but Ben's been cranky lately and with him not here, I don't have to stroke his ego and make everything okay. I mean I usually don't mind it so much but it gets tiring.

"So what are we shopping for?" Tamsen asked, obviously already bored. I just smiled.

"Well you guys want to go swimming and I don't have a swimming suite." I explained.

"She's not lying about that," Arlie said referring to the night Ben and I spent in the hot tub. Another smile came to my face.

"Fine let's get this over with, I wanna get back before it gets all crowded," Tamsen said.

"You know the guys will have no problem clearing that place out. They all look like criminals," Sienna said.

"Except for Dex and Harvey," Arlie said.

"And Ryan," Tamsen added causing us to laugh as we headed to into the swimsuit store. We started looking around.

"Hey guys I have the perfect idea," Sienna said. Now I've only known my twin sister for a week, but I've learned that when she says she has an idea it's never a good thing, but none the less we all made our way to where she was in the store and waited for her to fill us in. "Why don't we all get the same print?"

"You mean get matching bathing suits?" Arlie said.

"Yeah that's this nice one that's black with pink skull and cross bones on it," She said holding up the tank-kini style swimsuit.

"Sounds good to me," Tamsen said picking up the one piece style with the sides cut out. Arlie grabbed the one with a sports bra top and boy shorts bottom.

"Hey guys no fair you left me with the bikini one," I said.

"Oh don't act like you've never worn a bikini before," Arlie said.

"But..." I started.

"No, buts," Tamsen said. "Let's pay and get out of here," I rolled my eyes and said okay. I mean they were right this wasn't the first or last bikini that I'd worn and it really wasn't that big a deal in the first place. We quickly paid then headed back to the hotel.

Chapter 82

"Okay so everyone go change and meet in the lobby," she ordered. I've noticed she's grown up a lot since I left. I'm proud of her; she knows what she wants and goes after it. I went up to the room Ben and I shared and changed into my bathing suit. Then I put on a robe and walked down to the lobby. It didn't take long for all of us to be there. I was a little surprised when Mason and Dane showed up with Tamsen.

"Let's go," Mason said leading the way to the pool. I was a little surprised that no one was there. I mean it was summer time and I expected families to be on vacation. All the girls didn't waste any time taking off their robes and jumping into the water. I turned around and untied my robe then took it off and threw it onto the chair. I heard the guys give wolf calls from the pool.