Seven Ways To Sunday (77,78,79,80)

Chapter 77

I was almost to my bus when Tyson showed up out of nowhere. He pulled me into a hug then looked into my eyes.

"It's probably not a good idea for you to be drinking Evie," he said. "I mean you know with everything that's happening. I don't think Ben would like that."

"What do you care what Ben likes?"

"Well I know he wouldn't like that you just kissed Syn or that you are drunk."

"What kiss?" I said hoping he was taking a shot in the dark. "And Tyson I'm not drunk. I had a few yes, but I stopped before I got drunk."

"The kiss you and Syn just shared out in the middle of a crowded parking lot and the first sign that someone is drunk is that they say they aren't drunk in a slurred voice." I rolled my eyes.

"Are you done?" I said with attitude.

"No...I can't talk to you when you're like this Evie, just let me make sure you get to your bus okay," Suddenly I felt like crap for being mad at him. I mean it wasn't his fault he'd seen the kiss and he was just trying to look out for me, like he always has.

"I'm sorry Tyson. Please just...Don't tell Ben about Syn." I pleaded. "The last thing I need is for him to be mad at me," we arrived at my bus seconds later.

"I won't tell, just don't let it happen again," I gave him a hug then made my way onto the bus.

"Eve, where have you...Have you been drinking?" Ben said as I made my way into the bus.

"I just had a few beers," I said sitting down on the couch. He didn't look happy.

"Why did you feel the need to get drunk."

"I'm not drunk," I said. "I'm buzzed," I laughed. He still didn't look too happy.

"Look isn't this the way all of this started?"

"No," I said plainly. "I'm going to go to bed."

"Eve it's 3 in the afternoon. You won't sleep a wink tonight if you go to sleep now," I stood up and walked over to him wrapping my arms around his waist.

"Well what do you think we should do to keep me awake?" I said standing tiptoed to kiss him. A smile creased his lips.

"If you promise not to keep drinking too much I can think of a few things we can do."

"Promise," I said just before he crashed his lips into mine. That was going to be easy enough; I mean I lasted a whole three months I can last a whole tour.

Chapter 78

I lay in the bunk Ben and I had just moments ago shared. He was now headed to the stage for his performance. I felt terrible, because while I was making love with him... my mind was on someone else. I kept seeing someone else's eyes and I wanted to call someone else's name.

Ben's done so much for me and I can tell he cares for me deeply and I do love him it's just it has changed from what it used to be. I mean now it's not that passionate, it's more like he's my best friend and...I don't know what to do. I can't leave him, I'm so thankful for everything he's done for me. I don't wanna be the person who breaks his heart.

I got dressed quickly and got off the bus. I needed to talk to someone quickly. On the bright side I was completely sober now, nothing like mentally cheating on your boyfriend to kill your buzz. I had to think of who I could talk to. All the guys were either performing or about to perform. Maybe Sienna or Tamsen...No they both hate Ben for some reason. Arlie? No I mean she's too close to Ben too. She'd be pissed at me. Dr. Starr would just tell me he told me so. I sat down in the grass beside the back entrance. I was doomed to hurt everyone I cared about one way or another.