Seven Ways To Sunday (94,95,96,97)

Chapter 94

I stepped onto the bus and the only person there ironically enough was Ram. We smiled as we saw each other and I sat down next to him.

"How you doing today Sugar?" it really used to get on my last nerve when Bryce called me that, but coming from him it was completely different.

"I'm actually doing really good," I said. "I'm going home tomorrow...Well I'm going to stay with my father and Sienna. Ram..."

"I know you can't be with me..."

"Ram I haven't decided. For now I'm not going to be with anyone. Not even Dane. I'm just getting reacquainted with my sanity," I said with a laugh. He wrapped an arm around me.

"What am I going to do with you?"

"Be my best friend forever," I said.

"I promise," then he did something I wasn't expecting. He brushed his lips across mine and moved his hand to the back of my neck. I pulled him in for a deeper kiss and felt his tongue run across my bottom lip. Then he pulled away. "Whatever you decide, I promise. I'll tell everyone else the news when they come back okay," I had forgotten the whole reason for my coming over here. I stood up and walked off the bus. My hand found its way to my lips as I headed over to the Demi bus. I realized that I probably should have told Tammy about my leaving first, but now it was too late. I stepped onto the bus and Tamsen and Mason lay across the couch. They seemed to be talking.

"Tammy?" I said. They both looked up at me and I suddenly didn't feel like I was welcome. I mean she was mad at me about Ram and we hadn't really been getting along.

"Sure," she said. Sitting up, Mason walked over to me and gave me a hug. Then he left us alone.

"Where is everyone else?" I asked.

"James, Stew, Jaiden and Dane all went to check out the venue. I heard about Sienna and Ben, I'm sorry."

"Don't be, you didn't do anything," I said sitting next to her.

"Do you want me to beat her up?" she asked with a smile. "She's been calling me Tammy again and I would love to..."

"No Tamsen. She and I talked and she was so drunk I don't think she even knew what she was doing. I talked to Ben too, but I'm not sure I believe he was as drunk as he's been saying he was."

"Wasn't that the way he got with..."

"Yes, but Tamsen that's not why I came here. I was coming to tell everyone that tomorrow when we get to DC I'm going to stay with Sienna and our father. I think I need to get away for a little while, but this time I promise to keep in touch." She smiled.

"Good I was thinking the same thing, that maybe you should take a break from all of us. Especially Ram and Dane," That was it, I kinda lost it.

"Look Tamsen if I decide to be with Ram, you're either going to have to learn to deal with it or stop talking to me forever. I'm tired of living my life for you. I've done it since we were kids. I have feelings for Ram and Dane, I'm trying to sort through them and I don't need you telling me who I should and shouldn't be with. I need time to think on my own that's why I'm leaving..."

"I'm sorry," she said interrupting me.

"You're sorry?"

"Yes I'm sorry. I don't want you to be with Ram cause I don't think he's right for you and this is even after I put aside the fact that he's my ex. I can see you being content with Ram, but I can't see you truly happy with anyone but Dane. I've seen the way you two are together. It reminds me of how me and Mason are. It's nothing short of love..."