Seven Ways To Sunday (90,91,92,93)

Chapter 90

I sat in my bunk alone. I never realized how much more time could mean to you when you are just sitting and thinking by yourself. It's been about a month since the tour started and about three weeks since Ben kicked me off the CCA bus. I am always worried that I'm being a burden. I've tried skipping meals and insisted on staying on the bus so they don't have to worry about whose room I stay in at hotels. That hundred dollars I started out with only lasted three days. I don't even remember my banking information so I can't touch that money. Somehow every time I reach into my pocket there's more money. I know it's gotta be the guys and I've told them to stop many times, but every time I need cash it's always there.

Every once and a while I'll find myself alone with one of my admirers and the only one who's really aggressive is Ben, the one who had me and let me go. I mean every so often Bryce will try to kiss me, he officially broke up with Sienna and she's not talking to me. She hasn't been since he broke it off two weeks ago. I tried to tell her that I didn't have anything to do with it, but that's even hard for me to believe.

Tamsen is barely talking to me, because I refused to stop being friends with Ram. I mean I'm not going out with him or anything, but now she's changed it to her not even wanting me to be his friend. We were the ones who met first and then I introduced the two of them. I'm not going to give up years of friendship because she's jealous. So lately all I do is stay on this bus. Sometimes Dane will come and try and drag me off to have fun, but he doesn't really make me go. It's always my choice. I've been thinking a lot about what I'm going to do after the tour. I mean I don't have a place to live and I don't have a job lined up. My sister's are both mad at me, the only thing I do have are good friends.

"So tonight we are going to the club on the corner," Rylan said, coming back to the bunk area.

"So what does that have to do with me?" I asked turning toward him.

"You're coming with. You need to have a little fun for a change instead of worrying about those stubborn sisters of yours."

"I can't. I mean Tamsen and I have never been this way and Sienna and I are just starting to get to know each other and she already hates me."

"She doesn't hate you...She's just mad at the situation and in your defense she set herself up for it. I mean it was clear to everyone why he was with her, it was even clear to her, but she chose to ignore it."

"Love is blind," I said defending Sienna.

"Not that damn blind," he said with a laugh. "Now go make yourself pretty and let's go," I rolled my eyes and got out of the bunk. I dressed quickly and then came out, Nick and Tyson had joined Rylan and when they saw me they smiled.

"Wow you actually got her to come along?" Nick said with surprise.

"Yeah it wasn't that hard," he said wrapping his arm around me. "I just turned on that old Rylan charm and that was the end of her," I couldn't help but laugh.

"Well, you better keep that charm up or I'm getting back in bed," I said pulling him along. We all got off the bus and headed toward the club.

"You'll have fun," Rylan whispered. "I promise," as we made our way into the club I saw too many familiar faces and I knew I was going to have very little fun tonight. I followed them over to a booth and sat down. "What do you want to drink?" Rylan asked. I just shrugged not wanting them to spend their money on me. "That means...an Apple Martini?" I just shrugged again and he went off to get the drink. A shadow passed over me and I turned about to tell Rylan how fast that was, but came face to face with Bryce.

"Have you been avoiding me?" he asked over the loud music. I nodded. "Why?"

"Cause you led my sister on, and then broke her heart," I said. I noticed that Tyson and Nick were giving him evil looks and he noticed too.