Seven Ways To Sunday (73,74,75,76)

Chapter 73

Bryce bought me the lasagna and then he had to go so he could get ready to go on stage. I tried to forget about the fact that Ben hadn't been able to tell us apart, but it kept nagging me. I mean I've been with him now for three months. A whole three months and he can't tell the difference between me and my twin. Who he just met two hours, ago tops.

As he made his way onto the bus and saw that I hadn't eaten the burger he looked like he wanted to scold me, but instead sat down beside me on the couch.

"I'm sorry," he said.

"For what you don't have to be sorry for anything." I said. I wasn't even trying to hide my disappointment in his getting it wrong.

"Eve you are twins, you look just alike."

"Bryce could tell us about, and so could Dane." I said. "Look I don't wanna fight, it's been a very long day. I just wanna go to bed." he nodded and I headed back to the bunk he had chosen for us. When he came to join me he had my meds and a glass of water for me. I obediently swallowed both pills and lay back as he climbed him and wrapped his arms around me.

"I hate you, if she had said that..."

"It may have taken me a little while to notice, but I would have known it wasn't you. I mean who knows you better than me?" he asked. I could name about ten people and all of them knew me better than anyone on this planet. They were all on this tour. They were all my family.

**********************************************************

When I woke up the next morning we were on the road headed to the next city. Ben wasn't in bed with me anymore so I stretched. Ben said I reminded him of a cat when I did that cause I look like I enjoy it so much. It was funny because I always thought of it that way too.

I got out of the bunk and headed to the small bathroom stall, washed up and then headed to the common area. I saw that there weren't any more seats so I just sat down on Ben's lap.

"I'm..." He started.

"You are forgiven; it was a stupid thing to do anyway." I said. I mean it's really no big deal, I'm sure no one else would have been able to tell us apart either. He smiled and kissed my neck causing a milder than usual shiver to go through my body. It surprised me the lax reaction his touch just got from me. I brushed it off as just a side effect of the anger I still felt at him not being able to tell the two of us apart.

"So I heard Ben was in the dog house last night, for getting you and Sienna mixed up." Nate said. I shot daggers with my eyes at him. "Okay...Sorry forget I even mentioned it."

"I'm sorry, I'm just trying to get used to people getting the two of us confused. I mean I'm sure if we had grown up together we wouldn't be having this problem but since I just met her and all ..."

"We get it Evie," Ben said smoothing down my hair as I leaned my head on his shoulder. "Don't worry, you are and will always be the real Eve."

"I know, it's just going to take some getting used to. You know someone else has my face. Or I have hers she's older by four minutes." I wasn't sure how much more about my sister I wanted to tell. I mean I definitely didn't want to tell them about my trust fund, at least not yet.

"So are you going to meet her father?"

"I still don't even know the whole story. I mean why didn't he marry my mother? Why didn't he fight harder for me? Why was I the one picked to live in hell..." Ben's hand covered my mouth. I knew it was for my own good. I was just blurting things out and I wasn't even sure how much of my past these guys knew. Only Ben knew most of it, the worst parts I hid in the back of my mind, I hadn't even told Dr. Starr. I couldn't tell anyone.