Friday, January 27, 2023

After school, Patrick picked me up. He has a game tonight, but I guess he wants to be apart of my life. Hint, I'm rolling my eyes right now at that thought. He may want to be apart of my life, but I don't want to be a part of his.

Anyways, as soon as we got home, he sent me upstairs to start to get ready for the dance because it takes three hours to get ready for a stupid dance. Yeah right.

Regardless, I laid on my bed until five playing on my phone. Once I saw the time, I jumped up and put on my dress before I walked slowly down the stairs.

Amanda was the only one down there. I didn't question it, but I guess Amanda had to explain that, "Patrick had to leave for his game tonight," before she directed me to sit down on a chair in the dining room, so she could mess with my hair.

After an hour of her pulling my hair and putting make up on my face, I was happy when the boys arrived home. Wow never thought I would think that sentence! When they got home, I hoped that Amanda was done and set me free to enjoy some time to myself before Jamie showed up.

But that's not what happened. Apparently, Amanda still had to paint my nails emerald green. Yippee! NOT!

I hated being her puppet that she thinks she can just change with all this stupid product. I bet I don't even look like myself anymore, since apparently, I don't look enough if I don't have this stupid stuff on my face, hair, and nails.

I was ecstatic when she allowed me to go into the living room but under direct orders to not touch anything since my nails still had to dry. I don't see why this would be such a big deal since the nail polish container clearly said, 'quick drying'.

Jamie showed up at the house probably ten minutes later. "Amanda door!" I yelled.

"You can get it!" she yelled back from the kitchen.

"Wet nails!" I yelled with a hint annoyance which cause her to moan and walk into the living room and to the door.

"Hey Jamie and Hannah," Amanda said with a huge smile as she let these two people in. Hannah followed Amanda back to the dinning room, while, Jamie stood in front of me.

"You look beautiful," he said with a small smirk.

I stuck my tongue out at him as I stood up to go and get my shoes. After I grabbed my shoes, Jamie took them from my hands and started to slip my heels onto my feet. Once he was done, he sat down right next to me.

I looked at what Jamie was wearing. Black pants, white shirt, and dark red bowtie that I picked out. "You look cute in that... outfit," I said with a laugh, which made Jamie lose his smirk.

"I'm not cute."

"Yes, you are," I said causing him to roll his eyes with a chuckle.

Before we could say anything more, the boys trampled down the stairs. They were loud and rambunctious.

"Amanda, we got to get going to pick up our dates," Wyatt announced.

"Wait, you actually tricked people to go with you. I thought the two of you would be single but together the rest of your lives," I sassily said.

The boys looked at each other as Wyatt sassily shot back at me, "Wow William, she talks, but she isn't exactly that nice yet."

William shook his head, "Don't worry about that, I don't think it's in her DNA to be nice."

"Oh ha-ha!" I yelled being annoyed. "That's so f-f... funny."

"Oh, she can hold her tongue. Oh, look how much our little sister has matured in the last five minutes," Wyatt said.