Epilogue

Three and a half years later...

"Winter! Winter!" Amber yelled as she chased after me. We were at the park in the neighborhood with my whole family; Patrick, Amanda, Wyatt, William, and Tyler. Yes, those two did have another kid. I thought maybe after having to deal with me and my brothers that they wouldn't have any more kids, but I was wrong. Guess I wasn't as a big of a handful that I thought I was.

Anyways, I turned around and caught my half-sister before I spun her around multiple times.

"Wow, Winter," Wyatt said loudly as he came up by me. "Okay, I know that you are going to be a great mother, but let's try not to get pregnant during college."

I looked at my brother, ready to punch him if I didn't have Amber in my arms.

"What, that is a serious concern since you and Jamie are going to the same school," William said walking on my other side.

Rolling my eyes at them, the three of us walked over to the swings. "Don't worry, these next four years I'm going to be focused on hockey... and school, I guess."

Wyatt hit my side with his elbow, "Aren't you jealous that me and William don't have to worry about school anymore?"

William and Wyatt participated in the draft this summer, and they are leaving tomorrow as well so they can go and try to make the teams. William is traveling to Anaheim, while Wyatt is going to Ottawa. Everyone expects them to make the team especially since they went one and two in the draft and they are fricken Patrick Kane's sons.

Shaking my head, I placed Amber on the swing and started to push her. "No, because this is finally my chance to get to away from you freaks."

"Oh, come on little sis, you are going to miss us!"

"I will, but not as much as you are going to miss me."

"And why are we going to miss you?" William asked with a smirk.

"Okay, idiot. First off, I am your older sister. Also, we are never away from each other. Finally, I'm pretty amazing, so everyone is going to miss me."

Both of my brothers started to laugh. "Okay," Wyatt said, "I never heard that much bullshit in my life!"

"I am your older sister."

"Don't worry, Winter, we know! You never really let us forget that!" William said with a hint of annoyance.

We were all at the park for about an hour longer before we headed back home for supper.

This dinner was very special since I don't know how long it will be or if ever the seven of us will sit around the table together ever again.

In the middle of the meal, Patrick looked at me. "Yes, Dad?" I didn't start calling him dad for a good year after I was dropped off here. I remember back then that I seemed almost foreign for me to call him that, but now it's so natural that I don't even hesitate anymore.

Patrick had a little smirk. "I just can't believe that the three of you are going to be leaving me tomorrow."

"Don't worry, Dad," Wyatt quickly jumped in. "We are not just leaving you but everyone. And think about that you get to play against Will and me."

"That is if you make the team," I said looking at him.

"What, don't have faith in Will and me since we are not going to be playing with you anymore."

"I do, but you never know what can happen. Also, if you want to play again Dad, then you better hurry up and get into the league since we never can know for sure how long the old man can keep up."