Mondo Headcanons +(a/n)

- he's the kind of guy to get you a pitbull puppy as a gift for your one year, it's caller tag having 'I <3 U' engraved on the front.

- he liked to carry you on his shoulders alot, or he just carries you in general. He does this so your close to him.

- if your annoyed or just feeling down, he'll pull you backward into his chest and cuddle you, letting you vent your day. He won't take you being upset to serious unless your crying, but he acts serious enough to let you know that he cares.

- when your crying, he'll freak out at first, not entirely sure what to do. After his small panic attack subsides, he'll rub your back to calm you down, and then will ask what's wrong. He'll sit beside you and hear you out completely, sometimes asking for details on certain things. If it's about someone hurting you, he hurts them. If it's something else, he'll deal with it however he has to.

- Mondo deals with your bullies depending on their gender; Boys get the piss kicked out of them, and he'll make it a point to mention you more then once during the bludgeoning. He doesn't hurt girls, but he will raise his voice at them, scaring them off.

- if a guy makes you cry, he'll beat them half to death. He threatens to do worse if they don't apologize, and then drags them to wherever you are. In the end, you get to see them thrown in a heap at your feet, hear them say sorry (and mean it) and then run off in the other direction.

- when he's flustered, he tends to raise his voice. if you ask him if he's alright, the first thing that comes out is: "IM FINE!!" followed by him feeling bad for yelling at you, which leads to a bear hug and apology. He blushes harder if you laugh at the outburst, hugging you tighter to hide his face in your shoulder.

- let's say you need to go on a trip to the store, and you write out a list of things you need. Mondo looks over the couch to see what your doing, and silently watches you scribble on the piece to paper. You leave it on the fridge so you don't forget and go take a shower. When you get out, however, the list is gone, and so is your boyfriend. He comes back ten minutes later with everything you had on the list.

(a/n: so I've run into a writers block recently, so I'm going to take a break. In leaving you this in my absence! Don't worry, I won't be gone to long!)