(21) New area

You woke up to the sound of loud snoring coming from beside you, causing you to smirk before opening your eyes. It was difficult for you to sit up, mostly cause of the arm holding you down, but you eventually managed to. The scene in front of you was priceless. Mondo was laying on his back with his arm and legs sprawled out like a starfish, mouth wide open with drool seeping out the side, and snoring pretty loudly. His hair was a completely knotted mess, no longer a pompadore, but rather a curtain hanging over his eye. You covered your mouth with the back of your hand in an attempt to keep yourself from laughing to loud, but it really didn't help. God, you were trying sooo hard not to wake him, but ended up doing just that. He have out a short and lifted his head a bit, looking around the room before letting his eyes rest on yours... And emediently he was confused.

"... Th' hell is so funny?" he grumbled in a husky and tired voice, drool still coating the side of his face. You giggled at this, which only caused a grin to stretch across the bikers lips. He was sitting up fully now, and had you in a hug within seconds, his arms wrapped around you tightly. You used your sleeve to wipe the side of his face as he began nuzzling your noses together, eyes locked on yours. "C'mon, quite being silly." he muttered, kissing your forehead before completely enveloping you into a bear hug.

*~Ding dong Bing bong~*
"Rise and shine, brats! It's time for another beautiful day at hopes peak! Knuk knuk knuk!!"

You and Mondo both sighed in unison, another chuckle rising out of his throat, a smirk still on his face. "God, I hate that bear." he mumbled. You smiled and nodded before pulling away from the hug and hopping out of bed, Mondo taking a few minutes to fix his hair before following close behind. You found it amazing that he could do his hair in such a short amount of time, but then again, he must have practised alot. It didn't take him long to drape his arm over your shoulder as you made your way down the hallway, turning to see the others already waiting at the stairs. Chihiro ran over to the both of you, a consurned look on his face. "You alright, Chi?" you questioned, Mondo displaying the same confusion that you had. Chihiro shook his head. "No, I don't think so. Sakura's acting really wierd! I'm worried!"

"Funny... She was acting weird last night too.." you mumbled, earning a look from Mondo. "How so?" he questioned, both him and Chihiro looking at you for answers. "Well, she seemed to be acting like something was bothering her, eating at her almost. But when I questioned her, she started asking me... Things... I won't get into it, but it was like she was avoiding my question."

The gate blocking the way to the next floor slowly began to raise, giving us access to the forth floor. You and your boyfriend first checked out the chemistry lab, Mondo walking up to one of the cabanets to search it's insides. You lost interest quickly and wandered out, finding a large door with a metal sign that read 'Music Room' engraved into it. You opened the door carefully, walking slowly around the room to get a close look at everything. It was lit with a pretty purple light, almost making the objects inside of it glow in a way. However, it wasn't long before your thoughts returned to Sakura. What could be up with her as of recent. I mean, did something happen? Did someone say something? You eventually found yourself standing over the piano, letting your hand trace over the keys. You played a fiew notes. What could it be? It has to be something important. But what?..

[Mondo's POV]
"Hay Sakura! Check this out!" called Aoi from a cross the room, a large smile on her face. She was showing a small container of powdered something to her friend, who wasn't paying much attention. "This stuff is like a god to protien!" she squeaked, Sakura replying with a sigh as she finished reading over the labled of the bottle in her hand. "Not this stuff, over here is all deadly poisons. What do you got, Mondo?" I growled and shook my head. "Not much other than small bottles of acids and pills..." I answered, reading over a bottle of what looked like headache medication. Now that I think about it, didn't (y/n) have a headache at some point... Or was that me? It couldn't hurt to keep one with us just in case, right? I turned around to ask if she wanted a bottle for any that may pop up in the future, only to find that she was... No where to be found. Well, not here anyways.

"Hay, did you guys see where (y/n) ran off to?" I questioned, eyeing the two girls. Sakura didn't seem to hear me, to busy looking at more poisons. Aoi shrugged her shoulders, pointing towards the door. "I think I may have seen her head down the hallway to the right of us! Probably going to explore more of this place if she was doing anything!" she reasoned. I sighed and thanked the swimmer before leaving, being sure to read every door I came across. I paused at the door to the music room, opening it after hearing a few notes from inside. I found (y/n) standing beside the piano, pressing the same two keys over and over slowly. I would have found it creepy if it wasn't for the familiar look on her face.

She seemed to be deep in thought again, so I tried my best not to bother her, opting out to instead take a look around. I eventually couldn't help myself and began to slowly creep behind her, wrapping my arms around her waist the very moment I got close enough. She squeaked and squirmed a little, but that only made it all the more adorable. "Surprise!" I shouted slightly, lifting her a bit off the ground. She laughed, not even having to look at me to know who was behind her. "Damn it, Mondo!" she giggled, elbowing my side playfully. "don't scare me like that!" I nuzzled her neck, earning another laugh from her. "I couldn't help myself! It really didn't take you long to wander off, did it?" She just huffed another laugh and crossed her arms with a smile, her face turning slightly pink. It's moments like these that help me forget that were in a killing game... I bet it helps her to...

(a/n: have a happy fluffy chapter, because I garentee the next few won't be so fluffy! Stay tuned for some serious drama, and possibly feels.)