(23) The mole -1-

(a/n: I feel like this isn't my best, and that I could have done alot better. Hope you all like it anyways.)

Mondo kept you wrapped into a hug for a good minute before letting you go, pushing you away slightly to get a look at your face. He brushed his thumb underneath your eye, wiping away a final stray tear. "Feelin' better?" he asked, his voice down to a whisper. You smiled and nodded your head slightly, using the back of your hand to wipe your eyes. He smiled and placed a hand on your head, ruffling your hair. "Good..."

"Testing! Testing! One, two, three!" shouted a familiar voice through the schools speakers, the sudden loud noise causing you to jolt up a bit in place. "Hay kiddos! How about you haul yourselfs to the gym, Right now, And hurry the hell up! Knuk knuk knuk!!" Monokuma cackled, then the speakers went back to being silent. Mondo moved the hand on your head to your shoulder, looking you dead in the eye. "You gonna be alright, babe?" he questioned, obviously not paying attention to what he was saying. "I know ya don't like that damn bear.." he muttered. You felt your face grow a bit warm from the out of knowhere pet name, but you ignored it, nodding at your boyfriend. "I'll be alright, Mondo. After all, your right here with me..." His face almost emediently turned a deep red, but he didn't say anything about it. He opting out to instead kiss your forehead with a nod, a grin stretching across his face. You both headed to the gym, running into Chihiro on the way there. He didn't say anything, and neither did you or Mondo. There was plenty of time to talk later, but for now, you all needed to be serious. Everyone else was already waiting there, muttering among one another quietly.

"W-wonder what the motive is this time..." stuttered Chihiro, hands clasped together nervously. Mondo shrugged, his arm around your shoulder. "Can't be anything good, that's for sure... Fuck, I hate him." he growled. You just leaned your head egeinst his shoulder, your attention glued to the stage. Sure enough, Monokuma popped out from behind the platform and landed on top of it, his red eye glowing, and his mouth stretched into its permanent smile. He seemed to scan over the room, almost like he was double checking to make sure that everyone was here. Once he was finished, He hung his head with a sigh, shaking it slightly. "Pay attention... I have something sad to tell you all..." he announced, lifting his head sightly. He shifted his gaze from classmate to classmate in silence, and slowly started to laugh.

You moved a bit closer to Mondo, who wasn't to happy, already scowling and clenching his fists. "Th' hells so fucking funny!?" he finally shouted, taking a step forward. The bear stopped laughing, his gaze glued to the biker in an icy glare. "Oh, you really wanna know?.." he quetioned, red eye gleaming. He began to chuckle again, raising his paws into the air. "Ladies and gentleman, prepare yourseves! One of you has been working for me!!! Knuk knuk knuk knuk knuk!!" You felt Mondo tighten his grip on you, the side of your head leaning on his shoulder. You couldn't tell if he was angry or unnerved, but you could probably guess that it was both. Aoi gasped and covered her mouth in shock, her hand shaking. "W... Wait, seriously?" she stuttered, her eyes taking a quick glance around the room. "There's a mole!?" Byakuya sighed and shook his head annoyed, tisking. "No one listens to me... Keeping tabs on all of us would require a henchman!" he yelled, arms crossed out of annoyance. You looked over at Chihiro, who was covering his mouth with both hands, tears spilling out of his eyes. "Who!?" cried Toko, hands together as she began to quietly sob. Her eyes began to dart from person to person, but eventually moved back to monokuma, panic in her eyes. "Who's the traitor!? Please! You gotta tell us!" she cried. Monokuma laughed at her, muffling his chuckles with his paws. "How can I resist when she asked so nicely? My lackey is..." he droned, twirling in a circle before pointing at the girl, her head hung and her arms crossed. "Sakura Oogami!"

"Woah! The amazon!?" cried Hagakure, the nickname instinctively making you cringe. "I.. I don't believe it..." followed Toko, a look of disbelief painting her face. Aoi ran and stood in front of her friend, anger taking over the shock she had before, eyes shifting from person to person. "Hay, don't say that! You know it can't be true!" she then turned to look at her friend, consurn replacing her anger. "Go on! Tell them Sakura!" she squeaked. Sakura just stayed silent, hair covering her eyes in shadows. You bit your lip, watching Asahina's face turn to sadness and dispair. "Knuk knuk knuk knuk!" Monokuma cackled, obviously pleased with the chaos he had caused. "Spoiler bomb! I'm telling the truth for once, and as talkative as she is, I don't think Ogami is going down without a fight! Knuk knuk knuk knuk knuk knuk knuk!" With that, he disappeared behind the podeum, laughing the entire time.

Just by the look of hopelessness that was painted on Asahina's face made you realize that things would only get worse...