(29) Sick

[Mondo's POV]
The door closed behind me with a click, locking itself. I sighed and leaned against it, rubbing my hand on my forehead. Why is it that when things start to brighten up, someone ends up fucking dead? I turned my head to the side, eying the two people that were with me. Chihiro had stopped crying about half a minute ago, and was currently trying to console (y/n), or maybe he was just trying to tell her something... All I could tell was that she sure as hell wasn't listening. Her head was down, and her eyes were glued to the floor, obviously deep in thought. However, this was different then usual. It looked like she was going to be sick or something, seeing as how pale her face was. I looked around once more, and then made my way over to them, putting a hand on (y/n)'s shoulder. She didn't respond, so a shook her a bit, Her eyes finally locking onto mine. "You feelin' alright? We don't have to go if ya don't want to, ya know." I tried to reason, but she just shook her head, letting her eyes fall to the floor. "Mondo, someone is dead. Everyone has to help with the investigation, no matter who it is..." she explained. I sighed, looking over at Chihiro, who looked just as concerned as I was. I then removed my hand, and the three of us began making are way down the hallway.

I looked down at Chihiro, who had his eyes down to the ground, a grown on his face. I didn't really want to bring it up to him, but maybe it might help us with finding out who did it. I put a hand on his shoulder, earning his attention. "Hay, if you don't mind me asking..." I muttered to him quietly, continuing to walk with him done the hall and around the corner. "How did you find Sakura, I mean... What happened, man?" Chihiro sighed and looked back down at the floor, his frown more prominent. "I... I was going down the hallway, and I noticed Hina was banging on the door of the Chemistry lab. She was r-really upset. I asked her what was wrong, and she told me about Sakura."

"What about her?" I asked, stuffing my hands into my coat pockets. Chihiro but his lower lip a bit before continuing, his eyes now glued to the floor. "She had locked herself in the room, and wasn't responding to Asahina when she called for her. She didn't respond t-to me either. That's when Kirigiri and Naegi stepped in, and helped up force our way in..." I waited for him to continue, but he didn't, suddenly going completely silent. I looked down at him, finding his eyes brimming. He let out a quiet sob, a tear falling down his face. "We.. We didn't even know she was dead at first... She was just, just s-sitting there.. I- I didn't know what to do so, so I went to-... T-to.." his eyes grew wide, and he completely froze, covering his own mouth with his hand. I rose an eye at him before looking in front of me, my eyes growing wide. Holy fuck... I felt something hit me in the back lightly, but I couldn't tare my eyes away. She couched up so much fucking blood. Naegi looked over at me and frowned, obviously upset about the events aswell. That's when I heard it. A thump, like something hit a wall. I blinked and turned my head around, fear emediently hitting me in the gut.

It was (y/n)...

[Y/n's POV]
Chihiro began to talk quietly with Mondo as you all walked towards the crimescene, you trailing slightly behind the two of them. You couldn't help but stare down at your feet as you walked, the nasiating feeling sinking deeper down your gut. you had only seen Sakura and Asahina a few hours ago. hell, a few minutes ago! You just couldn't wrap your head around the fact that one of them was dead... How? When did all of this happen? Why didn't you go after them when you had the chance!? You felt yourself bump into Mondo from behind, not noticing that he had stopped walking until now. He was staring into the chemistry lab, his eyes wide. Chihiro had his hand over his mouth as tears pooled in his eyes again, keeping himself from sobbing aloud. You took a few steps forward...

And your blood ran cold.

Sakura was sitting in the chair with her head hung down, blood covering the top of her hair while also dripping slowly from her mouth, creating a puddle on the floor. And yet, her mouth was curved into a calm smile, a look of completion on her face... You felt like you were going to throw up, every piece of you feeling ill. This can't be real. It isn't real. Suddenly the walls around you began to grow increasingly fuzzy, and slowly sways back and forth, like you were on a boat. Then everything started to spin. You stumbled to the side, tripping on your feet. You fell into the wall, the room begining to grow increasingly darker, a shadowed silhouette jumping in front of you. It tried to speak to you, but you couldn't make out what it was saying, it's voice muffled like you were under water...

Then everything turned black.

(a/n: I hope this chapter turned out okay for you guys. I mean, I'm trying to get the story across, but it's a bit difficult. I'm kinda tired to, so that might also be the reason why this isn't the best chapter. Still, it's decent enough. Hope you like it!)