(14) Trial -2-

Mondo balled his fists, ready to begin yelling at them for accusing you, when suddenly a familiar high pitched voice spoke up. "Th-That's not true! She was with me earlier. We were talking about the recent motive, And how silly it was..." you cleared your throat, your arm wrapped firmly around Mondo's so he wouldn't start yelling at anyone. "We were also brainstorming on who might kill for money."

"Well, you are the psychiatrice." spoke Kirigiri, her voice calm as always. "You might be able to shine some light on who is at fault here, (y/n). Care to share?" you nodded, taking in a deep breath. "Well, me and Chihiro at first thought that Togami might have tried, but he already has a large fortune... And we also though that Hagakure might have aswell, but he couldn't have pulled something like this off. The only other person that I think would kill for money is Celeste."

"Preposterous." She spat, obvoisly annoyed with you. Kirigiri sighed, crossing her arms. "And even if Celeste did kill them, ask yourself this; even with a flat bed kart, could a girl her size be capable of moving Yamada?"

"Well a girl the size of an ogre would be!!" sang Jack, snipping her scissors all the while. "Yeah, but the ogre was on the second floor at the time, wasn't she?" questioned Hagakure. You huffed in annoyance. "Please stop calling her that..." Sakura gave you a soft smile, and you returned it. "Only one person could have done it." spoke up Kirigiri, a look of determination in her eyes. You kinda wished she would have prepared you for what she was about to say, but then again, what kind of person could have been.

"Take it into consideration that Yamada could have simply moved himself, as in he walked up the stairs on his own."

The room suddenly went silent, everyone's faces displaying the same surprise. You felt Mondo's arm go limp, no longer tence with anger, but rather completely numb from shock. Chihiro began to shake, tears forming in his eyes. "B-but.. That would mean he... He was alive?" I couldn't believe what I was hearing. "No." Celeste spoke, a stuck up kind of tone lasing her voice. "That doesn't make a lick of sence."

"And what exactly contradicts my theory?" questioned Kirigiri, her eyes narrowed. Celeste smirked. "The timing of the corpse announcements, for one. It played at the exact moment Yamada's body was found the first time in the nurses office." Kirigiri didn't look convinced. "Correct me if I'm wrong, but weren't Yamada and Ishimaru found in moments of eachother?" Celeste sighed, bowing her head slightly. "Yeah, I guess Monokuma cut corners by making an announcement that covered both discoveries."

"Pfff- like hell he did." cracked Mondo, an amused grin on his face. Even he knew that it was bullshit, and it didn't take long for the bear in question to start defending himself. "I do not cut corners, young lady! One, count em' one announcement per corpse! Well, according to protocol."

"Fine." sighed Celeste. " discounting their obvious change of position, nothing on either body indicated any movement. Nore is Yamada a good enough actor to play possum so convincingly."

"Your reading something out!" yelled Naegi, startling you for the third time today. Mondo took notice of it this time, however, and placed a hand on your shoulder. You have him a nod, letting him know that you where alright. He smiled and turned to face Makoto, as you faced Celeste. Her face was calm, yet her eyes where gleaming with annoyance. "By all means, what detail did I miss?"

"When we first found Yamada's body, his glasses where dripping with blood. It's an image that stayed with me." He stated, face filled with determination. "But when he turned up later in the art supply room, his glasses where clean! He must have wiped them off to see where he was going, that's the only explination."

"Th-then where did all that blood come from in the first place!?" squeaked Chihiro, Her face pale. "It's simple." started Byakuya, his tone of voice making it obvious that he was annoyed. "There's an emergency supply of blood kept in the nurses office, presumably for transfusions."

"Ha!" laughed Jack, twirling the scissors in her hand. "Sounds like tubby mic fatass got a little crazy with the realism routine! Haha, what a rube!!" You sighed and put a hand to your face, wishing that she didn't talk so rudely towards the deseast. Celeste gave a look before speaking. "So no one saw him when he was up and about?"

"Now that you mention it..." started Sakura, head bowed down in thought. "While tracking down the bodies, Asahina and I noticed the art supply room was locked. That door can only be locked from the inside, so someone had to be in there. All else being as you say must have been Yamada. He has probably just moved Ishimaru." You felt Mondo tence beside you, his face pale. "Fuck that's messed up.."

"Yeah, talk about creepy!" yelled Asahina, face slightly pale. "Indeed." agreed Kirigiri, though she didn't look as disturbed. She then dug in her pockets, pulling out two slips of paper. "And as it turns out, I have hard evidence to back up Ogami's assumption. This scrap of paper was found in Ishimaru's hand. The rest, however, was stuffed into Yamada's... Unmentionables."

"W-what!?" squealed Chihiro, her face a deep pink. "What where you doing in their!?" she stuttered. Jack's eyes lit up, hands against her cheeks with an exited smile as she stared at Kirigiri. "Oh my god, You went TROUSER FISHING!?" Your face was a deep pink aswell. I mean, yeah, it's nessisary, but did she half to!? Even Mondo was a little redfaced by this.

"Yes, yes. Whatever." Kirigiri answered, her voice calm as ever. "Thankfully I didn't have to dig very deep." she then displayed the note to everyone, catching the attention of Hagakure. "Hay! That's just like the one I got telling me to go to the gameroom!" he yelled. Kirigiri nodded. "Almost. But, not quite. This note lead Ishimaru to an untimely demise. And knowing that it was evedence, Yamada his it where he would assume no one would find it."

"In his tighty-whities!!" yelled Jack again. Aoi bent slightly over the side of her stand, giving a confused look at Kirigiri. "Wait, the hammers though. If we go by the order, Celestia and Yamada got konked, then Yamada got killed followed by Ishimaru, right?"

"I'm starting to think that the killer numbered the hammers to mislead us." spoke Naegi, a determined look still painted on his face. "We know now that Yamada wasn't killed until after Ishimaru, so the numbers don't really have anything to do with the order in when they were used!"

"Sure! That makes sence!" Asahina chirped, satisfied with the answer she was given, but Celeste didn't look happy. You knew why she wasn't, but you had to wait for that conclusion.
Their was still a little more of the trial left to go.

(a/n: there will be a part three to this, and it should be finished in a fiew days, so stay tuned for that!)