Chapter 6: Finally back

A loud pang was heard from downstairs. The other members were finally back. The door was basically slammed open, by who you may ask. By the black-haired dancer, Hoseok. Well, Hoseok was not to keen on seeing Mr. Lee but got furious after knowing that Yoongi was scared by him. "I see you all are back, young men" Mr. Lee said standing up from sitting on the sofa. "Why are you here?" Namjoon asked as he looked around to see if Yoongi was there. "I just wanted to give you guys a surprise visit but... I indeed got a surprise when I saw my angel." Taehyung growled when he hear "angel" coming out from his mouth. "I'm gonna go and find Yoonie," Jin whispered to Namjoon, earning a slight nod. "We do not need you to keep on coming here and checking us, Mr. Lee. I thought we made it clear that you fully gave me the responsibility to lead this group," the silver-haired male said, looking at Mr. Lee straight in the eyes.

Mr. Lee was the ex-boss of BTS. "Well, even thought I 'retired', I still need to make sure that everything is under control." "I thought you told us that you live a peaceful life now without fighting and other shit," Jungkook said. "I am. I don't fight now. If I did, the door would have been knocked down and I would had got my angel by now." The other members groaned, wanting to let him know that Yoongi was not his 'angel' but they could not because even though Mr. Lee was not the boss of their group anymore, he still had connection everywhere and could kill them instantly if he wanted to. While the tension downstairs was thick, upstairs was cold and silent. Jin looked through all the rooms and could not find Yoongi. Lastly when it came to Hoseok's room, he wanted to open it but to found it was locked. "Yoonie, are you in there?"

The door immediately opened and Jin was greeted with a bear hug. "Finally, you guys are back" The smaller said, trembling a little, fear still within him. Jin smiled and picked up the smaller. "It's okay now Yoonie, the others are downstairs with that guy. We can protect you from him." With that, Jin and Yoongi went downstairs, Yoongi still in Jin's hands. Although Jin isn't the strongest, he can still pick Yoongi up as he has a small frame and very light. "My angel," Mr. Lee said will smirking at Yoongi's direction. The others wanted to punch him in the face because he was too creepy and it's scaring Yoongi. The smaller hid his face in the nape of Jin's neck. "Can you please leave now, Mr. Lee. You have nothing to do here." The leader said calmly, but secretly wanted to punch him. "Boys, I'm taking my leave now. We'll meet again Yoongi angel." The members were disgusted by how he called their Yoongi.

The moment he was out the door, the other members immediately rushed to Jin's direction and did their group hug. "Sorry kitten, we didn't get to protect you." The blonde-haired male said. "Did he do anything to you? I would fucking kill him if he did." The orange-haired male asked softly but whispering the last part. Yoongi shook his head, the members were relieved with his answer. The members all knew that Yoongi hated that man from what he did, but there was one member who didn't know what happened to Yoongi when Mr. Lee was still here. He didn't want to know before to not bring up past memories, but now he wanted to know everything. He planned on asking the others later when the time was right but not with Yoongi around.

;I was in the mood of writing but I do feel a little guilty because I should be finishing my assignments but here I am 🙃. I really want to know who you guys think is the member who did not know what happened. I think you guys have a vague idea of who that member is. Please comment and vote 💕 I really appreciate it. Bye bye 👋;

P.s. not proof-read because I'm too lazy 😅