Chapter 32: Blame

All the other members are sitting or standing next to the bed that lays an unconscious Hoseok. The doctor said he had lost too much blood after being shot at his left shoulder.

Thankfully the doctor got to do a blood transfusion on Hoseok. He has now laid unconscious for 2 days. Yoongi too was missing for 2 days. After Yoongi left in the car, the fight stopped not long after as they wanted to chase after Yoongi.

All of them were injured but not as bad as Hoseok. Jin buried his head his in his hands as he sat next to Hoseok's bed. Jin had been blaming himself ever since Yoongi went missing.

After they got the news that their car crashed, their men were severely injured but Yoongi was no way to be found. Jin thought it was his fault as he was the one that told Yoongi to be taken to their hideout. Jin was miserable.

But the others were too. They blamed themselves too. Jin had tossed himself into piles of work to find and track Yoongi, not taking any breaks until Jimin and Taehyung had to physically drag him to Hoseok's room to make him be away from work.

Namjoon too, he was rarely seen in the mansion for the past 2 days, after his injuries were treated, he went out immediately to find Yoongi. He was full of rage, the other members were too afraid of him. Killing and destroying other gangs when he doesn't get any clue that lead to Yoongi from the gangs. He was just simply too frustrated and worried.

Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook on the other hand stayed behind to make sure they don't get ambushed again and also to protect Hoseok, who is now the most vulnerable. They tried to help and search Yoongi too, with their own ways. All of them have no sign of Yoongi yet. They felt like shit.

Suddenly they saw Hoseok swift his body. All of them had their eyes on Hoseok, Jungkook then sprinted out to call their doctor.

"Urgh..." Hoseok groaned as he tried to open his eyes, slowly letting his eyes adjust to the bright light.

"Hyung..." Taehyung who was on the other of Hoseok called out while squishing the older's hand.

The doctor and a nurse rushed in followed by Jungkook. The doctor did his examination on Hoseok. The other members stand by the side, waiting for the doctor's response.

Hoseok sat up, leaning against the headboard. The doctor turned around and still writing stuff down on his clipboard.

"Okay, so Mr. Jung is fine now. He is just very weak now, he needs a lot of rest and make sure he gets enough nutrients as he was unconscious for 2 days now. All the medication that he needs to take will be prepare by the nurse. Try not to talk to him too much now, he is still in a 'daze'." The doctor explained.

All the members nodded and walked the doctor out the door. The went beside Hoseok, looking at him with worried expressions. Hoseok look at them and huffed out a small laugh. At this moment, Hoseok still got a smile on his face.

"Come on guys, don't look at me like I'm dying. I'm alive and breathing. Stop with the long faces." Hoseok joked, trying to lift the mood a little.

The member nodded and tried to push a small smile.

"Where Yoongs? I miss him~ I haven't seen him for... how many days was I out?" Hoseok asked.

"2." Namjoon said.

"Yes 2 days, is he out? I want my little one." Hoseok whined playfully but the members start to tense up.

They didn't know how to tell Hoseok about Yoongi who is missing. They looked at each other, seeing who will speak up.

"Hey... what's wrong? Why are you all silent. Come on, we all agreed to shared Yoongi and not be greedy, so you all can't stop me from being with him." Hoseok joked and the members just laughed awkwardly.

"Um... Hoseok, don't freak out or anything and don't get angry, it's not good for your health. You have to be as calm as possible." Namjoon explained.

Hoseok eyes Namjoon with a confused look.

"Yoongi... he... is missing. He was sent to our hideout but on the way, their car was crashed by the enemies and Yoongi was not found. We are doing everything to find him but we just don't have anything in hand yet. The other side is hiding themselves very well. You don't have to worry. You just rest and leave the rest to us. If you try to help, you will just cause more trouble to us because you are still injured." Namjoon said in one go, not even letting Hoseok have any chance to speak.

Hoseok slumped back to the headboard and slowly took in the information. Hoseok was devastated that Yoongi was missing and the fact that he can't help hurt him even more.

"I know it's hard Hoseok hyung but we all are doing out best. We all are feeling sad and worried too but we will find him." Jimin said, trying to comfort Hoseok.

They all stayed silence, all hoping to find Yoongi and kill whoever took him away from them. They will and they are going to take Yoongi back.

;Hi! So this chapter I focused on the other members perspective and maybe next chapter, I will go back to Yoongi. Another thing is, school is going to start soon and I freaking hate it but what can we do right. So next year, I'm studying Science stream so maybe I will be more busy with school work but I hope that I manage to update regularly and not all over the place. So please comment and vote 💕 Byeee 👋;