Chapter 10: Weird

Yoongi received a brand new jacket that was left on his desk in the morning after saving Mr. Lee. He was confused who gave him this jacket, it  wasn't his birthday, it wasn't a special day. The closer he looked at the jacket, he was even shocked, it wasn't any jacket, it was Gucci. At first, he thought it was his friends who gave him the jacket, but it was Gucci, there was no way his friends would buy him something that expensive. He saw a small note on the jacket

Dear Yoongi,

I wanted to buy you this because you deserve it. I hope you would like this.

He was confused. The person didn't write his or her name. He didn't tell anyone about this, even his family. He did took the jacket home but he did not wear it to not rise any suspicion.

For the whole year, he had been receiving unexpected gift almost every day, and all the gifts were branded or made especially for him. All the gifts were either to his liking or something he wanted. He was getting scared from all the gifts and he was starting to worry. School vacation started. He thought all the gifts were going to stop coming. He was actually happy if there were no weird gifts but was he wrong. The gifts were sent to him to his house. His parents found out and asked him about it. He was scared to tell his parents about what was going on for almost the whole year.

He lied. He told his parents that the gifts were from his friends. His parents didn't believe him, wanting the truth. In the spur of the moment, he said he had a boyfriend. He was even worried his parents would scream about him having a boyfriend at such a young age but his parents bought it, they believed Yoongi's lie. They very actually chill about it. One half of Yoongi was relieved his parents believed his lie but the other half of him was even more worried because 1. He lied to his parents. 2. He will not able to have the chance to tell his parents the truth without revealing his lie.

The gifts continued with small notes with every one. The next year started. Yoongi turned 16. The weird gifts were still given to him. He stored all the gifts in a box in his closet. The box was too full to the point Yoongi had to buy a new box. Things started to get even weird the day he received an even weird and creepy gift on his desk.

It was a complete outfit. "What the hell..." Yoongi took the outfit out. He was a little relieved to know nobody was here because he was always early to class. "This is a fucking girl's outfit. Do I look like a girl?!' Yoongi slammed the outfit to his desk. The outfit consisted of a pastel pink sweater, a white tennis skirt, a black velvet choker and a pair a baby pink converse high. He took the note and it was hella creepy.

Dear Yoongi,

I keep buying you boys' clothing but I think you will look even beautiful in girls' clothing. I really want to see you in it. You would look so innocent but sexy. I really want to just come and help you wear it.

It was then Yoongi knew his life was fucked. He was scared to his core. He didn't know what to do.

"Sir, when do you want to start the plan. It has been 1 year." "Wait Ho Sung, patience. I still want to pamper my angel. But I think I can't wait any longer. Start everything next month. If he tells anyone, do it immediately." "Okay sir." "Angel, you will soon be mine, in my arms. Only I can protect you."  

;Haha... 🙃 even I was creeped out from what I wrote. Okay wait... 4K READS!! THANK YOU ALL SO SO SO MUCH. I CAN'T THANK YOU ALL ENOUGH! 💞💞💞 Calm down... I'm getting too excited. So, what do you guys think about this story so far?? So like always, please vote and comment 💕 Bye~ 👋;

P.s Lately I have been restricting myself from reading any stories and watching or even reading articles about kpop. After listening to my principle's motivational talk, my friends and I were suddenly hit with realisation about how near our public exam was. I am being more hardworking then ever to get straight A's but I didn't want to delay this story. So I opened Wattpad to write this chapter and resist the temptation to read any stories. I think I will be on a small hiatus during my school exam in August and also a small hiatus in October, which is my public exam. So if I am going on any of the hiatus, I will inform all of you. I hope you all will understand and I am very sorry.