Chapter 28: Thoughts

*I just published a new story that you guys had voted for. University Problem, if you wanna see the pic, here it is. Go check it out and give my new story some love pleaseee 😂 Thx 💗 love you all

 Go check it out and give my new story some love pleaseee 😂 Thx 💗 love you all

-Back to the story here-

Everything went back to normal except something was unusual with Yoongi. The members noticed how Yoongi would rarely get involved in missions that took place at night. In the past, Yoongi loved working at night just for the thrill of it. But now Yoongi would decline the members. They just thought that Yoongi was maybe tired or he just wanted to sleep. That wasn' the truth though. Someone was with Yoongi all those nights.

Yoongi had been with Kihyun all those times. Somehow Kihyun was slick enough to always sneak into Yoongi's room without getting caught. Most of the time, they would just lay in bed and talk about nothing. They would just enjoy their time together and talk about the past but Yoongi found something weird about Kihyun after spending time with him for months now. He noticed how Kihyun would remember their past so clearly to the point it kinda creeps Yoongi a little.

The things Yoongi wouldn't remember, Kihyun would. Maybe Kihyun just had excellent memory. Also, Yoongi felt somewhat different when he was with Kihyun. He didn't linger on those thoughts because he thought that maybe it was caused by them not being together for such a long time already. Kihyun was still as sweet and caring like before but Yoongi didn't felt the feelings he had before when being with him.

Did his feelings for Kihyun fade away or was it because of something else. One thing he was sure was he felt those feelings when he was with the members. After all those years, he still felt butterflies in his stomach when the members compliment him or touch him. He would still felt shy around them like a teenage girl or boy. Sometimes he felt guilty for thinking about the members when spending time with Kihyun.

For example, he would think of the times when Jin would give when small kisses on his face when he was upset or when he just woke up. Jin would always treat Yoongi with the utter most care especially when they were 'intimate'. Yoongi would think of how Namjoon would caress his thigh and praise him when he did a good job or when Yoongi was feeling clingy with the older. Yoongi would always mess around with Namjoon by calling him 'sir' but sometimes it would go the other way around and it would be alone time for Yoongi and his 'sir'.

He thought about Hoseok cuddling him to sleep when he has a nightmare. Remembering Hoseok's messy hair while being in his sweatpants, being boyfriend material and hot to Yoongi. Sometimes those night would just turn Yoongi on more than making him sleep but Hoseok would be more than happy to make his little one fall asleep with another way, which was just tiring Yoongi out in bed. Other than that, he would think of Jimin teasing him by purposely not giving him kisses and wanting him to beg or he has to 'earn it'. Jimin loves teasing him but Jimin loves to pamper Yoongi to death by buying him anything his prince wanted or just by giving his prince pleasure any way he wanted.

Taehyung too loved to tease Yoongi, his kitten. Taehyung would always want to tease Yoongi by not giving Yoongi attention when his kitten doesn't call him the 'correct name'. Yoongi would just give in and call Taehyung 'master'. Kinky but both of them loved it. Lastly the maknae Jungkook. Yoongi loved to sit on Jungkook's lap while Jungkook plays Overwatch. He loves to distract Jungkook but kissing his neck or giving him hickeys or just grinding on him. It usually ends with Yoongi screaming all night and Jungkook just showing off his stamina.

Yoongi loved his members a lot. The members too love Yoongi a lot. Yoongi was afraid of telling the others the truth about Kihyun because he is scared to lose the members. They are the only people that Yoongi still had and held dearly in his life. He didn't want to lose them. After thinking for a long time. Yoongi decides that he would end it all with Kihyun even though it hurt him.

But Yoongi didn't even got to tell Kihyun about ending things because Kihyun went missing one day. BTS' men couldn't find him anywhere. Where was Kihyun?

;Hey! I'm back with another chapter. Good news, the new fanfic that I was working out is out! I finally published it after working on it. I would really appreciate it if all of you go and read my new story to support me. It is called University Problem, as stated at the start of this chapter 😂 What do you think about this story so far? What do you think happened to Kihyun. Tell me, I would love to know what you guys think. This chapter was kinda uh... how do you say it 😂 suggestive? Idk 😅 Please remember to vote, comment and give my new story some love 💕😂 Byeee 👋;