Chapter 9: Begining

After Jin sat down with the confused male in his bedroom, the atmosphere changed to a very serious one. "If I tell you this, you need to promise me to stay calm and NOT rush to Yoongi about it. He would rather not even think about the past." Jin said seriously earning a nod from the younger. "Okay, let's start from how it all happened, which was when you got sent away for you 'mission' or more accurately punishment." "Which is 5 years ago...?" "Yes. what else?"

5 years ago

Yoongi, who was 15 at the time lived his life to the fullest and was content with it. Having great supportive parents how accepted his sexuality, friends who would always make his day, playing as the captain for the basketball team, on the way to success by wanting to be a music producer. He was living a very happy and peaceful life until...

One day while he was walking home, someone bumped into him, rushing away quickly. "Rude," Yoongi said picking himself up after falling. Suddenly he heard a few grunts from the alleyway that the person ran out from. Curiosity got the best of him. He walked into the alleyway, knowing it wasn't the best idea but like what people say 'curiosity killed the cat'. He was shocked to see a lot of blood on the ground. He was almost scared to death seeing all the blood. He wanted to sprint away from the blood scene but stopped after hearing a low "help me". He turned around and walked further into the alleyway but he was so scared, he could feel his soul wanting to leave his body anytime soon. He saw something that was going to permanently stay in his brain forever.

Someone laid against the dirty wall, blood flowing out from his shoulder.

"Please help me," the man said, visibly in pain. Yoongi was scared but he wanted to help. He rushed and crouched beside the man, an open wound on his right shoulder. Yoongi was shaking, he panicked seeing how bad the wound was. "Send me to the hospital please," the man said. "No, I can't move you first, blood will flow out even more," Yoongi said while trying to calm himself down. He ripped his own jacket and used his left arm to support the man off the wall. "Keep the pressure on your wound, I need to wrap it," Yoongi said while starting to wrap the piece of cloth from his torso to his right shoulder, not forgeting to put a thick piece of cloth over the wound under the dressing. After wrapping the wound, he supported the man up by putting his right arm on the man's waist and the man's left arm on his shoulders.

He supported the man out from the alleyway and started hailing for a cab. They got into one and the rushed to the hospital. Yoongi got the man into the hospital and into emergency. If you are curious why Yoongi knew how to treat an open wound, both Yoongi's parent are doctors and he would always learn some first aid from them.

After a few hours, the man woke up to be greeted with his men while laying on a hospital bed. One of his men went to find a doctor. "You were very lucky to still be alive. You lost a lot of blood but was sent here quick enough. You are going to rest here for 1 week, so we can monitor your wound, then you can go back but no physical activity for at least a month for the wound to heal." The doctor continued to explain his condition but only one thing was on his mind, "where was the angel who saved him". "The person who helped you was actually very skilled on wrapping up an open would and slowed down the bleeding." The doctor said. "Where is he now? Can I see him, I want to thank him." The man said but he earned an answer that he wasn't satisfied with, "He went home after his parents called him because it was getting late." "Doc, do you know his name?" The man asked with all seriousness. 

"If I'm not wrong, he said his name was 'Yoongi'. But sorry I don't know his surname." "Yoongi," the man repeated quietly while smiling. "Okay I will take my leave now." "Ho Sung, I need you to go back now and get information about this little 'Yoongi' boy. I need the files by tomorrow." "Yes Mr.Lee."

That was how Yoongi's life started to take a big turn. Saving the boss of BTS at the time, something he regretted.

;That is just the starting of Yoongi's past. I have everything planned in my brain but it is too long to fit everything in one chapter, so a little cliffhanger. Maybe you guys hate me now because I still didn't reveal who the confuse person is 😅 BUT I did reveal a really big clue in the start of the chapter. Wait.. I almost forgot something THANK YOU FOR 3K READS ALL OF YOU LOVELY HUMAN BEINGS 💞 I really am happy seeing this book grow. So, like always please vote and comment 💕 it always makes my day. Bye bye 👋;

P.s. While writing the wound part, I used my first aid knowledge that I learned because I am a member of the red cross society in my school. I am very proud to be a member and I did learn a lot of thing for being a member while getting to know a lot of new people. Also I am very proud to be a part of the marching team but I always will get sunburned while training because I am lazy to apply sunscreen. Sorry for sharing to much information, I just wanted to write 😂