Chapter 13: Kihyun

*Kind of important note in the end

"I'm back," Yoongi said tiredly. "Hey Yoonie, looks like today needed some more work." Jin said hugging the smaller. "Yeah, that guy struggled a lot." Yoongi said, feeling Jin's warm embrace. Yoongi needed to take a bath after this, his body was cover with blood. Sometimes to Yoongi it was satisfying because it showed that he did his work but some days, it was tiring to clean off all the blood. "Jinnie come here, I need your help," Namjoon said from the living room. Jin let go of Yoongi and went to the living room. "I need a bath," Yoongi said quietly as he went upstairs.

"Hey doll." Yoongi jumped physically as he got startled by the sudden noise. "You scared me!" Yoongi said as he playfully punched Jungkook's arm. "Sorry. I see that you are somewhat covered with your work." "Shut up," Yoongi said with a small smile. "Want me to help clean you up doll?" Jungkook said with a smirk, purposely making Yoongi shy. "Go away..." the smaller said blushing madly. "Well, if you need help, you can always call me," Jungkook said with a wink. "This brat.. how is he younger than me." Yoongi said smiling from the attention and love but still embarrassed.

In the bathroom, Yoongi stood in front of the mirror, staring at the music charm necklace. "I miss you," he said sadly will hold the charm in his hand. Even though he loves BTS, he still loved Kihyun, his boyfriend or maybe ex. He didn't even know if Kihyun still cared or even remembered him. He still held Kihyun dearly in his heart. He sighed, knowing he will never meet him again. He did feel guilty about hiding his relationship with Kihyun from the other members but Yoongi thought that it was unnecessary to say it.

Time skip to a few hours later

The other members were out again but they told Yoongi that they were going to meet Mr. Lee about the "training". Yoongi still did not agree with it but he just kept silent. Namjoon did say that every person that they kidnapped was either already in a street gang, always picking fights, rebellious, computer genius and other things that they were good in that can contribute to the group in the future. Yoongi was curious to see the "talents" and look at their profiles to see how good they were.

Let's just say that Yoongi quietly went in Jin's office and "borrowed" the profiles. This is what he did on a daily basis. He was tempted to flip through them but something in him held him back. In the end, Yoongi decided that he will go down the basement to see them for himself. It has been almost 3 to 4 days after the kidnapping and he haven't even seen their faces. He went down the basement and saw 2 guards on both sides of the door. He wanted to go in but was stopped by one of the guards. "Sorry Yoongi but Namjoon said to not let anybody in." "Do you think I'm just an "anybody"? Hmm? Let me in," Yoongi said pushing the guard aside and let himself in.

"Wait, take this in case one of them wakes up." The guard handed Yoongi a syringe that he assumed was filled with general anesthesia. (I don't know any other drugs, and don't know how to do this kind of research) When he was in, he saw 14 males tied in chairs. Yoongi was shocked, he stopped his tracks once he laid his eyes on one particular talent. He was mixed with many emotions, confusion, anger, sadness and happiness. He saw a male with light brown hair, a V-shaped face, pink lips and a tall but built body. A way too familiar, handsome face that Yoongi did not expect to see here. He went closer to the male and saw a very familiar necklace, a peach charm necklace. Yoongi was shocked to his core, his mind went blank. He didn't know how to feel about this, it was too overwhelming for him.

Suddenly, the male started to move. In the moment, Yoongi panicked and stabbed the syringe in the males neck and pushed the liquid into the males vein. Yoongi quickly left the room, feeling his hands shaking. He went to his room and laid on his bed feeling emotions that are indescribable. Yoongi looked at the files on his table and debated whether  he should check the male's profile.

;Woohoo hiii! THANK YOU FOR 10K READSSSS NOW 11K 🎉🎉💞💞 I really am filled with joy because this book hit another milestone. Without you guys, it will not happen. I really don't know how to thank all of you. I do feel a need to do something special but I don't know what.. writing a special chapter...? *If you want it, maybe comment suggestions of what kind of special chapter for this book. I will see the general idea of the special chapter and maybe announce it in the next chapter or something like that but if there is no suggestions then... I really don't know what to do and I will just carry on maybe feeling a little sad. I will try my best to write the special chapter as good as I can but I am still a relatively new writer. Buttt still a thousand million thank you's. Also who do think the male is but I think you all know it already. Remember to comment and vote 💕 bye bye 👋;