Chapter 7: Unknown people

Yoongi came back from his mission, in a good mood about his accomplishment. He went together with Taehyung but Namjoon was not with them saying he had something important to do. He walked into the mansion while holding the older's hand.

"We're home!" The smaller shouted happily but there was no reply. This was very odd because he would always be greeted back by someone. He frowned. "Are they out?" The smaller asked. "I think so. Wait in the living room. I'm gonna call Namjoon hyung." The older said. The mint-haired boy was a little worried about the others whereabouts because normally they will tell each other when they were going out but this time, it was different. He heard the sound of the front gates opening. He jumped up wanting to run to the front door but was stopped by someone holding his wrist. "Kitten, lets go to your room. Namjoon hyung told me they were out in a rushed, that's why they didn't tell us. We can wait in your room, I know you're tired." The older said.

"But I heard the gates opening. I think they are back. We can take a look." The younger said looking at the older with pleading eyes. "Kitten, it was Jungkook's men, I saw through the cameras just now. Lets go now." The older said lifting the younger up. Yoongi instinctively wrapped his arms around Taehyung's neck, his legs around the older waist. The older said a small "lets go" while walking upstairs. Halfway on the stairs, Yoongi saw a glimpse of their men dragging some unknown people to the back. He saw his leader and the other members too but he couldn't make out what they were saying as they were quite far.

"Wait TaeTae hyung, they're back. I-" Yoongi was cut off by the blonde-haired male. "I'll tuck you in later so you can take a short nap. I know you are exhausted by now. If you want we can cuddle." The blonde male said walking quicker to the younger's room. In the room, Taehyung did indeed tuck Yoongi in bed. Taehyung turned around ready to leave after placing a soft kiss on the younger's lips but was stopped when he felt a tug on his shirt. "Yes, kitten?". "Who were those people?" The younger asked curiously. "Um... I'm not sure too. But I don't think it's something to worried about. Sleep Kitten." The older left Yoongi's room but Yoongi felt a little uneasy about the whole situation.

He didn't sleep, thinking about every possibility that came to his mind. He started to doubt himself. "Do they not trust me enought to tell me?" "Are they hiding something from me?" "Are they going to replace me?" "Am I not enough?" "Did I do something wrong?" "Do they think I'm to clingy and annoying, so they don't want me to be apart of their secret plan?"

Questions like these start flooding his mind, clouding his rational thoughts. Losing self confident and feeling scared. He wanted to cry. Why was he so weak? He asked himself, crying over the littlest things. He held in his tears and went out of bed, wanting to find some comfort from any member. He walked to the room closest to him, the dancer's room. "Hoseok hyung?" The younger asked peeking his head through the slightly opened door. "Yes little one?" Hoseok immediately shot up from laying on his bed. The dancer soften and felt a small ache in his heart, seeing the younger with slightly red eyes. Hoseok went over to the younger and picked him up, carrying him to his bed. He placed the young in between his legs caressing his soft mint hair. "What happened little one?"

The younger cried instantly blabbering about his thoughts, insecurities, and questioned why they hid something from him, clutching onto the dancer's shirt. The dancer felt guilty, hugging the younger while soothing the younger's small back, praising the younger with lots of compliments to make him feel more confident and less insecure. After the crying stop, Yoongi still clung onto Hoseok like a small koala bear, having no intend of letting go. "Little one, I will talk to Namjoon hyung about it. I think it'a better for all of us to be there while talking about it." The dancer said drawing small circles on the younger's hip. The younger nodded while hiding his face in the dancer's firm chest, still wanting affection that the dancer gladly gave him. They just sat in silent enjoying each others company. Hoseok knew they needed to address Yoongi about the matter sooner or later.

;Heyyyy THANK YOU ALL FOR 1K+ READ. I love you all so much for the support 💞 I appreciate all of your reads and votes. So, school just started yesterday and I am already stressed because I got all my test papers back and thank god my grades are still up there or else I don't think I will updating now 😂 I am a little worried I won't be updating often because of assignments, homework and extra classes and this year, I have an important public exam in October. I think I will be updating on every weekend if I don't get too caught up with school. Forgive me and please be patient. I think I talked to much but still thank you all for your support and comments that always makes me laugh. Please vote and comment 💕 bye~ 👋;

P.s. I added a little bit of Sope because I felt like it. I just love the idea of Yoongi clinging onto Hoseok. My heart just melts 😍