Chapter 17: Elimination

It had been a month now since the training started. Everything went smoothly but today was the day "elimination" was happening. All the members were excited to report all the trainees progress and having to choose the weakest one and eliminate him. Except for Yoongi. Saying he was nervous was an understatement. He was afraid if Kihyun was going to be eliminated but he knew that Kihyun had the ability to be the best.

They were all outside the room, the room that the trainees first saw the members. BTS called it the "progress room". It had been a tradition for mafia group to hold elimination and progress reports there. They waited on the other side of the room, observing the trainees behaviour and starting to discuss beforehand on who to eliminate. By far, Kihyun's name had not been mentioned at all which was a good thing because that means Kihyun was doing great.

Yoongi felt as his heart was going to explode. He was going to meet Kihyun face to face for the first time. Whenever the mint-haired male went to the training room, he had avoided to be in sight of the older. He was scared that Kihyun was going to expose him but at the same time he just wanted to run towards him and hug the older. He had to contain himself and keep his cool. "Everyone ready?" The leader asked, earning nods of enthusiasm. "The trainees might have not met Jin and Yoongi officially so I'm going to do that today." Yoongi felt he wanted to bolt out of the room. Aside from having to face Kihyun, he could felt the memories flooding back. He wanted to stay calm and brave for his hyungs.
"Let's go in."

The members walked in, being lead by their leader, RM himself with his boyfriend being held by the waist by his side. The members walk in one by one and the last being Jungkook. The moment Yoongi walked in, he could feel a particular stare towards him but he acted like nothing was happening. He was in between Jin and Hoseok. The trainees all stood straight and looked at the members in front of them in silence, waiting for the leader to break it. "Good afternoon, guys. You all might already know. Today is elimination day. Your progress will be reported by your mentor and there would be 3 person who will be gone. But first let me introduce all of you to 2 more people of our group," the leader said then turned to look at the male beside him.

"This is Jin. 2 of you might know him for a month now as he is your mentor. Jin here, the hacker genius that is known outside as the 'pretty hacker' by other groups. He is my boyfriend so none of you will even think about getting too close with him without me there. Understand?" The leader said with an intimidating tone. He was satisfied after he earned nods from them. "Next is Yoongi. Nickname Suga or as 'mice'. He is the assassin of the group. He is not engaged in the training but he will keep an eye on all of you." Yoongi felt proud because he could felt the fear from the trainees except for one. Yoongi looked at him and he met his eyes. The male had already been looking at him from the very start.

Yoongi saw a hint of joy in his eyes but at the same time an emotion he couldn't make out. He saw a smirk on his face and Yoongi couldn't help but felt something was going to get bad. "Okay, let's get on with the reports. I will start first," Namjoon continued with the report, then followed by Jin, Hoseok, Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook. The 3 trainees that are going to be eliminated are one from Jungkook, one from Jimin and the last one from Hoseok. The 3 were scared to their core. The moment their names were mentioned for elimination, they knew they getting killed. Who was going to kill them you may asked. Min Yoongi himself.

Yoongi didn't want to but it was Mr. Lee's orders. Yoongi thought, at least he was getting them out of the misery. The trainees were brought down to the basement by their mentors them self and with Yoongi following behind. The trainees stood in a line when they reached the basement. "You guys did not meet our standard so you know the consequences," Hoseok said with no emotions at all. That statement itself made Yoongi cringe. He remembered the sentence clearly in his mind. That sentence was said every time to the people who are going to be eliminated. "Yoongi start," Jimin said then placing a hand on the younger's shoulder.

Without hesitation, the assassin took out his personal handgun and shot the trainees one by one. The members didn't even budge when seeing the people being killed in front of them. It was a normal sight for them. They were trained to kill since a teenager, so they didn't even feel guilt in them.

"Good job little one," Hoseok said then kissing Yoongi on his lips. Jungkook and Jimin cleaned up the mess while Hoseok and Yoongi went up to report to Namjoon. Yoongi was not expecting what was going to happen to him tonight.

;Hi hi! Updates 2 days in a row. Whoot whoot!! Also 20K readsssss 🎉 Thank you so much. I wanted to update because I was in the mood to but also make up for not being to update after this. Also what do you guys think will happen to small Yoongi? Comment your thoughts. I would love to read them. Please vote and comment 💕 Bye bye 👋;