Chapter 39: Funeral

"Baby! We're back!" Jin shouted.

Yoongi ran down the stairs and hugged Jin. A sweat-filled Taehyung tailed behind, panting, out of breath. Jin just laughed at Tae and pick Yoongi up. Namjoon stood behind Jin and placed his chin on Jin's shoulder.

"What happened young man?" Jin asked.

"Ask Yoongi." Tae said and proceeded to plop on the couch.

Yoongi just giggled and squirmed out of Jin's hug. He ran towards Taehyung and jumped down on Taehyung's lap. Taehyung groaned out from the sudden impact.

"You kitten, want to kill me? Tiger will eat you up first!" Taehyung said and playfully bit on Yoongi.

"Hyung help! Taehyung is being mean!" Yoongi was very ticklish and he laughed uncontroablly.

Jin and Namjoon just laughed, then both of them went back to put away the weapons. Namjoon went to his office and locked all the money into their safe lock room full of money.

Yoongi had been taking a break after being kidnapped. The doctor advised Yoongi to rest first because the drug that was injected into him made his body weaker than before.

The others made Yoongi take a break while they do the work. Yoongi had been very happy lately, it was very obvious. He look more carefree and not stressed. Especially after the funeral.

-Flashback-

One week after Yoongi was back safely, Yoongi was still recovering and someone decided to pay an uninvited visit. All of them were very unhappy to see him.

"I heard Yoongi is home now. Congratulations on destroying the Yong clan." Mr. Lee said.

"Yeah, thanks." Namjoon said.

"Why are you here?" Jimin asked as he leaned on the door frame.

"Do you guys have to ask me that question every time I come?" Mr. Lee said.

"Yeah." Taehyung deadpanned.

"I'm here to see Yoongi. I'm worried about my angel too." Mr. Lee said as he started to walk up the stairs.

Jin ran and blocked his way. "Yoongi is still resting. I don't think he would like to see you." Jin said.

"I don't care. You think you can stop me?" Mr. Lee pushed Jin out of his way. Jin almost fell but Namjoon was quick enough to catch him.

Mr. Lee made his way to Yoongi's room with the other walking behind him. He knocked and walked in. Yoongi smiled thinking it was the members but instantly his smile fell seeing Mr. Lee.

"How is my angel doing? I missed you." Mr. Lee asked as he caressed Yoongi's face.

Yoongi just flinched away from Mr. Lee. He didn't say anything. He looked towards the members direction. Hoseok walked over and gave Yoongi a side hug.

"Mr. Lee, I think you should leave. Yoongi is visibly uncomfortable with you here." Hoseok said, holding himself back from punching the old guy.

Mr. Lee was about to say something until Namjoom cut him off.

"Sir, I have something to discuss with you downstairs regarding the next meeting with the Kim's." Namjoon said.

Mr. Lee nodded and all of them went downstairs. Mr. Lee sat on the couch, Namjoon whispered something to Jin, Jin nodded and went to do his work. The leader told the other members something too. They all nodded and followed Namjoon's instruction.

Namjoon stood behind Mr. Lee, discussing some matter with him. Then, Yoongi heard a gun being fired. He was upstairs but the sound was very familiar to him.

-Time skip-

It was the funeral for Mr. Lee's death. A lot of clans and gangs came to pay respect. Mr. Lee's death was so sudden, it shocked a lot of people, both the bright and dark side of South Korea.

Both police and mafias were all very happy secretly, South Korea's past most powerful mafia leader was dead. Now, BTS was on top, using their own group name and not under Mr. Lee's name anymore.

The death was mysterious, nobody knew how Mr. Lee died. They only knew that a man from his own gang killed him. That was what BTS told the public. The man that killed Mr. Lee killed himself after he killed Mr. Lee.

What was strange was security cameras were not on that day, guards were no way to be seen and BTS themselves weren't there when Mr. Lee was killed. That was what the public knew.

But the truth, only BTS knows but nobody dared to question them. The funeral was a big one, a gloomy atmosphere like any other funeral.

But BTS knew, this funeral would make Yoongi happy. They would do anything to make their baby happy. For Yoongi's happiness, anything was worth it. Even lying to the whole world.

-End of flashback-

Jungkook sat on the couch Mr. Lee died on. They didn't throw it out, they just asked the maid to clean the blood. It was an accomplishment piece. So why throw it out?

;Hey hey! I'm back. This chapter is the chapter I have been waiting for so long to write. Killing Mr. Lee. It feels so good to kill this asshole. One more chapter to go, then this story will end. Tbh, I feel sad that the story is almost coming to an end but I know that day cannot be avoided. Thank you all for supporting this book and waiting for me to update when I always go MIA. Next chapter will be fluff and sweet stuff. Bye!;