Chapter 36: Lost

Lately Mr. Lee hasn't really paid much attention to Yoongi which was the best thing to Yoongi. It means that Yoongi can met up with the others much more often.

Mr. Lee had leave for an urgent 'business matter'. He didn't bring Yoongi along this time, it was as if God heard his prayers.

Yoongi was sitting at his room, looking out his window looking at the rain pour down heavily. Then he heard a loud shout that sounded unfamiliar. But it was followed by who sounds like Namjoon.

So Yoongi decided to take a look. He followed the sound and saw a door not completely closed. He peaked inside the room and saw Namjoon with two other guys who he had never seen before.

"I told you to make sure everything was intact but you guys did not check!" Namjoon yelled.

"It wasn't our fault that the other guy was too slow and we almost got caught." The one who had doe eyes said.

"It's not that I'm blaming you but what will happen when boss comes back? He would punish both of you." Namjoon answered back.

"Why not the other guy too? He was the one who dragged us down!" The other who had a deep voice said.

"Because he is boss' partner! Of course he would not do shit to him!" Namjoon yelled again.

To be honest, Yoongi doesn't like seeing Namjoon so angry and he is getting scared by all the screaming.

"J-joonie hyung..." Yoongi said quietly.

The three turned towards the smaller that was standing at the doorway.

"Yoongi baby... why are you here?" Namjoon asked as he walked towards Yoongi.

The other two just rolled their eyes. They know who Yoongi is. Who wouldn't take notice of the cute twink in the mansion. But the two decides to stay back from him to not get killed by their boss.

They didn't understand why their hyungs would even fall soft for that twink. They thought they were dumb to get lured by Yoongi.

After Yoongi and Namjoon left, Yoongi asked who the other two guys were. Namjoon explained that one was Jungkook and one was Taehyung. The two are very close to Namjoon, Jin and Hoseok, so Yoongi wanted to be friends with them too.

At night, Namjin and Yoonseok was in Yoongi's room. They were fooling around, chatting and just hanging out. Yoongi was thirsty, so he went downstairs to the kitchen. He then saw Taehyung at the kitchen counter.

He walked passed Taehyung, feeling a little intimidated by the taller's stare.

"You're Yoongi?" Taehyung said, breaking the silence.

Yoongi nodded. Taehyung smirked after getting the answer he wanted. He pulled Yoongi by the arm and pushed him onto the kitchen counter.

"Kitten looks so cute under me. No wonder my hyungs fell for you." Taehyung teased.

Yoongi tired to get out from the taller's grip but failed miserably. Taehyung then looking at Yoongi from head to toe. He had to admit that Yoongi was the epitome of a baby boy.