2

I waited at the end of the driveway for Arianna to come pick me up. Luckily we worked the same shift so I wouldn't have to catch the bus filled with all those mannish & disgusting men. Seeing her white Mercedes Benz pull up I opened the door & hopped in.

"Hey bitchhh" she said. giggling I spoke back, "hey guh".
"Where you wanna go eat?", she said, looking into my purse I only had $20 which had to last me until payday. "Uh I can wait til lunch break I'm not really that hungry", I said lien because that banana did me no good. She just looked at me & rolled her eyes.

Continuing down the road she pulled up at Burger King . "May I have 2 whoppers, add cheese, 2 medium fries, & 2 medium sprites please?" Arianna said into the intercom. I just eyed her knowing she ordered for the both of us.

She pulled up to the window & payed for our food & threw the bag to me & drove off. We still had a couple minutes before we had to clock in so we just sat in her car, ate, & talked about random stuff.

"So yo momma still treating you like you shit?" Yanna asked( Arianna nick name) rolling my eyes I replied, "you know it", Yanna is the only person that knew about what i went through from the death of my father to how my momma use to let her men beat on me.

"Mane Jada you need to get yo ass outta there ion know how many times imma tell you that", Yanna said balling up her trash. "Ik Ik I'm just waiting for the right time" I said. "Well when is it gone be the right time, I been telling you that you can come stay with me til you save enough money to get an apartment", she said with a slight attitude.

I just ignored her & opened the car door. When she got out we walked up to the door & went to clock in. Today was going by slow as hell & the store wasn't busy which wasn't making it any better. Finally, it was our lunch break , which was only 35 minutes. We decided to go right next door to this Chinese place.

"You ready?", Yanna asked me, "yup" I said nodding my head. We walked out the store, got in her car & drove off. We could have literally walked over there but it's way to hot. When we got there I ordered sum orange chicken, rice, an egg roll, & a sprite while Yanna got the same thing but instead of orange chicken she got sweet and sour. & once again, she paid for my food.

I thanked her & we took a seat at a booth. "Bestiee you know I love you right?" She said with a goofy smile, already knowing she want something I rolled my eyes "what you want Yanna?" , "why I gotta want sum" she said trying to look innocent, "5..4..3.." I started to count with my fingers up, " ok ok , soooo I got this friend that got this homeboy right?"

"Ok and?" I said trying to see where this going. " And he having this party tomorrow night right?" She asked, "and what that gotta do with me?" I said knowing what's coming next, "and I really want you to go with me, since we barely get out together" she said all excitedly, I looked at her for a minute, "no", "but please Jada I'll love you forever" she pleaded, I thought about it , I didn't want to be at that house with my Karen, my "mom" all day & I didn't have nothing to do so why not?

After hearing her beg for a couple more minutes I finally gave in, "yes" I replied, I jumped hearing her screech & clap her hands, " I knew you was gone give in" she said proudly, " yea watever" I said rolling my eyes. We threw our trash away & headed back to work. "We have to go get us sum to where" she said on our way inside the store, she know I don't like her free handouts or buying me anything but I just simply agreed so I wouldn't have to hear her mouth.

The rest of the day went by fast & now Yanna had bought me sum to eat & dropped me off at home & now I was getting my stuff ready to take a shower. Stripping from my clothes I got in, washed off & got out ,brushed my teeth & put on sum clothes that Yanna bought me & fell fast asleep.

 Stripping from my clothes I got in, washed off & got out ,brushed my teeth & put on sum clothes that Yanna bought me & fell fast asleep