6

'King POV'
I was riding through the 3900 block bumping Kevin Gates 'Fucking Right', finna go check on the new niggas I had by Ab Pamler. I rolled me up a blunt & took a couple puffs before getting out my truck. Right as I was getting out somebody bumped into me making me drop my phone.

"Yo watch were tha fuck you going" I said mugging the fuck outta ole girl til I realized it was lil bit from my party, "yooo slow down" I said holding her by her shoulders, "what's wrong" I said trying to calm her down but she was to busy trynna catch her breathe & looking back.

"Le-let me go" she said trying to break free from my hold, "I gotta go, let me go" she screamed, "calm down" I said pulling her closer rubbing her back, "get in the car" I told her bout 5 minutes later finally getting her to calm down letting her go I opened the passenger door to my truck. She looked a me skeptical debating with herself, "girl get in the car ain't nobody gone do nun to you" I said .

After she got in i drove off, "you hungry?" I asked her , she nodded her head & rubbed her arm nervously, I looked at her a bit longer & pulled up to ihop, "we can go sum where else if you want to" I said looking over to her, "this fine" she said about to reach for the door, "don't touch that door" I told her getting out going to her side to open the door for her.

After she got out we walked to the entrance & I held the door open for her as she walked in. "Hey I will be your waiter today, how many?" The host asked as we walked in, "2" I responded dryly, "right this way" she said walking off twisting her hips extra hard. "What type of drinks?" She asked after we sat down, "I'll get a coke" I said, "and for you?" She said looking over a lil bit rolling her eyes, "bitch loose tha attitude fa I put a bullet between ya eyes" I said calmly.

The la'hoe quickly walked off with her head down. I looked over at lil bit to see her with wide eyes. A few minutes later an older woman walked over bringing us our drinks, "are you guys ready to order?" She asked with a polite smile, "you first lil bit" I said looking over at her, "uh I'll have 3 pancakes with extra butter & bacon please", she told the lady as she wrote it down, "and for you" , "I'll get 5 pancakes, 2 soft scrambled eggs & bacon" I said putting down the menu, "ok that'll be about 10 minutes, I'll be back to check on y'all" I gave her a head nod while she said a soft 'thank you'.

While we waited on our food she was trying her best to look everywhere but at me, I wanted to ask her who she was running from but Ian wanna make her uncomfortable, I guess I'll ask another time, the waiter brung out our food & we ate and made small talk, after we were done I payed for our food & left the waiter a tip. Once we were back in my truck I drove off. "Uh were we going?" She asked once she noticed we was driving for a lil while, "my house" I responded looking at her then back at the road.

"Un uh you can just drop me off at my bestfriend house Ionno you like that" she said reaching for her phone, "girl ain't nobody gone do nun to you, I'll drop you off over there in the morning" I said, if looks could kill I'll be 6ft under. I just smirked at ha and kept driving.

Once we made it to my crib I looked over at ha seeing her staring at my house in awe, I got out & went to open her door, I unlocked the front door & held it open so she could go in. "You live here by yoself?" She asked looking around, "yea" I said walking up the stairs, "you just gone stand there & stare?" I asked her, she rolled her eyes & followed me up. "You can sleep in this room" I said opening the door to the 2nd biggest room in my house, of course mines the first, "I'll bring you some to sleep in, Ight?" , "ok" she said walking in the room.

I got her sum of my boxers, a t-shirt, & sum socks so she could bath, "here" i handed them to her, "it's sum soap & allet other shit in tha bottom cabinet" , "thank you" she responded with a soft smile, "I'll take you to yo friend house first thing in tha morning", she nodded her head. "Goodnight" I said turning to walk out, "goodnight king" I heard her say before closing the door. I bathed & laid down trying to catch sum sleep. But my mind kept going back to lil bit. After a while I was fast asleep.

Ok y'all I'm sorry Ian updated but I was having sum difficulties with my phone. But I got it fixed so I should be updating daily. Vote & comment please!
——
& I need you guys to comment if you don't understand my slang please.