5

Friday,
June 31.

'Jada POV'
"Damn" Yanna groan holding her head. I know she gotta have a major hangover. Stretching my arms I yawned, & checked my time.

"Fuck Yanna get up" I said getting out her bed, "what Jay, what's wrong?" She said calling me by my nickname she gave me , "it's 1 in the afternoon" I said putting my hand on my forehead, "uh ok?" She said confused, "Well we do have a job" I said in a duh tone.

"Ooooohhh" She said finally realizing we probably don't have jobs nomo, "we'll just try to call in" she said going to the bathroom. Looking up my managers contact in my phone I pressed call.

After the third ring she answered, "speak" she said huffing, "Well Goodmorning to you to" I said being sarcastic, " but hey um I was calling to see can I put in my sick time for today", I said, "Alright Miss Brown but this the last of it" she informed me, "yes ma'am, thank you" I said hanging up.

"You talked to somebody?" Yanna asked, "yea I just got off the phone with Mrs. Shelia stuck up ass" I said throwing down my phone, "good, I spoke with the assistant manger" she said scrolling on her phone.

"You rolling with me or I need to drop you off?"she asked, "yea imma go home cause i know Karen ugly ass finna start sum shit" I said rolling my eyes going to brush my teeth with the spare toothbrush I had here.

After we got our selves together we was headed to her car. We stopped to get some to eat & now we pulling up at my house, "call me if you need me, love you bitch" she yelled out the window, throwing up the bird I responded ," love you more" ,as she sped off.

Walking up to the drive way i noticed Karen's car wasn't here. Thank God. I said to myself. I went to my room, showered & before I knew it I was fast asleep.

"Get the fuck up" I heard Karen yelling, "bitch I know you ain't sleep get yo ugly ass up" she said snatching my cover off me, rubbing my eyes I sat up, "wh-whats going on?" I questioned confused, "don't play stupid now bitch" she said , "you think you grown huh? Staying out all late & shit, not coming home, imma show you grown" she said nodding her head.

Before I knew it she was wrapping me with a belt. Constantly hitting me & hitting me. Then memories started to flood through my head. When she use to hit on me, starve me, let her men beat & touch on me, tell me how ugly I was & how my daddy never really loved me.

Snapping back to reality I grabbed my phone & ran to the door bumping into a rock solid chest. "Where you think you going pretty mama" the man said grabbing my hand. Snatching my hand back I heard Karen laughing.

"So you think you grown huh?" She said smirking taking a puff from her cigarette, "show him how grown you can get" she said with a evil smirk plastered on here face "See yo momma here owe me sum money that she can't pay back so in return for money she offered you" he said looking me up & down licking his crusty ass lips.

"Bitch you gotta be out yo rabbit ass mind if you think I'm finna have sex with him", I said pointing over to the man, "to help yo low down dirty ass pay off a debt" I said looking at her with pure disgust.

"you should beat her ass for wasting your time" I said , he looked at Karen amused, "you good for nothing bitch I wish I never had you" she screamed charging at me , I took that time to head for the door.

I ran out that house & never looked back, I ran, and ran, and ran, until I couldn't nomo thinking about the predicament I'm I'm.
I hate my life.

Comment & vote guys please.
As of now this is the longest chapter I wrote.imma try to update later on :))