16

Monday,
July 24.

Jada pov;
I haven't talked to King in a week, and he wasn't really tryna reach out so I wasn't tripping bout it.

I was sitting at my new desk across from my boss office sorting out business papers. I had just started last Wednesday and everything was straight as of right now.

Yanna was picking me up and dropping me off most of the time but it wasnt gone be for long cause I been looking at this Mercedes Benz truck that I reallyyyy like and hopefully I get it by Friday since I had a lil sum sum saved up.

7 o'clock had hit and I was getting ready to go clock out and go home. I grabbed my binder, and my purse and headed towards the front of the building, I clocked out and walked out side waiting on yanna to come pick me up.

About one minute later she was pulling up. "Hey bestie" she said as I was getting in the car, "hey" I said as she pulled off, "What you did today?" I asked. "Work and chilled with Mon, nun much"she said shrugging ha shoulders. I nodded my head in response.

"You wanna get sum to eat or find sum at the house?"she said stopping at a red light. "I can find sum at home" I said cause ian feel like eating out. She nodded her head and pulled off towards the house.

Soon as I got In the house I stripped from my clothes and hopped in the shower. I was mentally and physically tired. Once I got out I dried off and lotioned up. I went to the kitchen and cooked a hot pocket cause it was fast and i wasnt really that hungry.

Once it was done i went back to my room and laid on my bed going down my timeline. A picture of King popped up of him smoking a cigar.

like by hotboymon and 119,220 othersKing 'and I'm sorry for what I did'

King 'and I'm sorry for what I did'

View all 3,962 comments
Hotboymon broo💯💫
Vlone.Kain bitch ass
Colormetiff daddy😍😍😍

'dumb ass nigga', i thought to myself, i just shook my head and kept scrolling. Yanna said i was overreacting the situation but i didnt care. No me and him wasnt togetha but it was just tha point. Like nigga I liked you.

vouch fa me females

But at the same time i did feel kinda bad about it, but it wasnt no way in hell i was finna apologize or any of that mushy ass shit. And ian got time fa no nigga feeling like i need or depend on them. So as long as he wasnt speaking to me, i wasnt speaking to him. Period.

(istg i hate that word ion know what made me put it)

After going through my timeline a lil longer i finished eating my hotpocket and turnt on family guy. Ion even know why im still up knowing i had to go to work in the morning but sleep just couldnt find me.