14

Sunday,
July 16

Jada pov;
I had just woke up and I was know sitting in the living room watching tv, I didn't have to work today and the job at the bank haven't called me back yet.

Yunna had texted me earlier in the morning that she was over Mon house. So I was basically stuck in the house with nun to do. After a couple mo hours I decided to text King.

sent: heyyyy favorite person ever😊
          11:23
King: what's good mama's?
          12:19
sent: nvm

I didn't even much wanna talk nomo, I hate when ppl text me back late. He texted me again but I didn't bother to reply. After a few mo minutes his name was on tha front of my phone tryna facetime me.

After a few mo rings I finally answered, "yo what's good with you lil bit", he said with a confused look on his, "nun" I said dryly. "Why you acting like that?" He said titlting his head to tha side?

"Damn king who is that?" This light skinned dude said getting all in the camera, "mane Kain getcho bright ass back" king said mugging tf outta him, "say ma hit me up" he said getting back in the camera making me giggle at him, "look I got ha blushing" he said proudly making King snap his head back towards me.

"Mane quit fucking playing with me fa I break both of yall fucking neck"he said getting serious, He so extra, "damn nigga chill I was just playing, this must be all you?" I heard Kain say in the background. "Don't worry bout it nigga" he said, "now get tha fuck out" he said inna serious tone. Then I heard him mumble sum else and the door slamming.

"Now back to you Jay, what's yo problem?" He said giving me his undivided attention, "Why it took you so long to text me back?" I whined, "awe baby you missed daddy", he said with that stupid ass smirk on his face, I smacked my lips and straight faced him.

"Nah but forreal lil bit I had sum shit to take care of", he said shrugging his shoulders, "mhm like what?"i said being nosey, "nun you needa be worried bout" he said lighting up a blunt, "wateva" I said not caring nomo.

"What you got going tho?" He said taking a long drag from his blunt, "shit, bored" I said going to get sum water, "so that's why you called me?"He said shaking his head, "Uh I mean you can say that" I said shrugging my shoulders.

"You fucked up lil bit"he said chuckling. "I would really love sum wings from Wing taxi right now" I said tryna throw hints at him, "that shole sound good" he said unbothered bout the conversation, I stared at him with a straight face. He looked at me and busted out laughing. But ian find nun funny. "Mane I'll be there in bout 15" he said smacking his lips, "thank you, text me when you get hea" I said before he could say sum back.

After bout 30 minutes i got a text from him saying he was pulling up. I went and opened tha door for him to see him holding a wing taxi bag between his teeth, 2 drinks in a cup holder in his left, and a Christian Louboutin bag in his other.

I met him half way and grabbed the bag out his mouth, "preciate ya lil bit" he said coming in the house closing the door behind him. I wasted no time going in the bag and getting my food, "Quit acting like you know me"I said smirking at him seeing that he got 2 of each hot, lemon pepper, and honey mustard wing.

"That's my job love" he said shrugging his shoulders. "I guess, what you doing today?" I said hoping he said nun cause ian wanna be here by myself, "shit, just gotta go by and pick my momma sum up for ha birthday in  a couple days", he said, "Uh can I come with you?"I asked biting the side of my lip nervously.

"I make you nervous lil bit?"He asked staring all up in my face, "uh noo" I said waving him off, he chuckled to hisself. "But I don't care lil bit" he shrugging his shoulders, "oh and hea I got you this" he said handing me the bag be had when he first got here.

"Kingggg" I whined, "I know, I know but I had to get em, they to drippy, see open em up" he said with a big ass grin on his face. I looked at him and slowly opened the bag, I grabbed the 2 boxes outta tha bag and slowly untied the bow that was on the first box.

Sum bright yellow Christian Louboutin red bottom heels with a slightly pointed too came to view, I looked up at him with wide eyes, "dude how much did these cost you?" I said looking at him like he crazy, "Quit counting my pockets, as long as you roun my everythang on yo body gone be expensive" he said shrugging his shoulders.

"Thank you so much" I said getting up and hugging him, "ain't shit" he said waving me off, "open up the other box" he said handing it to me, I grabbed it from him a took to ribbon off, I opened the box to see a all white, low v-neck  dress. I pulled it all the way out to see that it stopped bout mid thigh and had a slit up the side. It was beautiful.

"I like em , uh I mean I really like em but I hope you not looking forward to me giving you sum in return because if that's why you doing all this then -

"Guh shut tha fuck up" he said interrupting what I was saying, "I bought you this shit cause I wanted to,  not to have sex with you Jay or no foul as shit like that" he said being sentimental , "and besides you know you wanna be like daddy and match my fly" he said propping his feet up on the center table  feeling hisself.  He always gotta fuck sum up.

"Boyyy" I said laughing at him, "but nah forreal tho I appreciate you"I said hugging him, "punk ass" he said mushing my head. I just rolled my eyes at him.  I turned the tv om and we just chilled.After a couple mo minutes I looked  over to see that this nigga had took his shoes off and shit getting to comfortable.

"Nigga who you think you is" I said looking at his feet then at him, "guh quit playing" he said laughing making me laugh, "com'er" he said motioning for me to come closer to him

I scooted towards him and he laid his head on my chest and pulled my shirt up so he could rub my stomach. And I let him. After summo minutes went by he pulled my body on his and turned his phone off. "Take a nap with me" he said with one of his hands resting on my butt and the other one rubbing my lower back.

I nodded my head and got comfortable and finally dozed off.

Vote. Comment.