12

Friday,
July 14

Jada pov:
King had dropped me off at home & now i had showered & me and yanna
Was sitting in her bed eating icecream.

"You know I'm really thankful for you" I said looking at yanna,  "is you tryna be sentimental?", she said laughing so hard tears stared coming out ha eyes.

I stale faced ha & rolled my eyes, "bitch I was being forreal", "I'm just playing damn, serious ass hoe, but nah tho I love you" she said snuggling up against me.

I mushed ha head, "get tha fuck off me" I said laughing,  we finished our ice cream and went to sleep.

The next morning i got out of bed to see that Yanna had already left but had left $100 on the counter with a note beside if saying 'you better take it', i shook my head and stuffed it in my bra cause i know if i didn't i was gone have to hear her big ass mouth.

I had plans to get out and look for me a better job today cause them checks from Target aint gone cut it. I went to my closet to pick out an outfit for the day, i found a white long sleeve turtle neck shirt that was open on the side, sum high waisted denim jeans and sum brown heels, yes fashion nova be hooking ya girl up, but anyways i lotioned my body and threw it on.

I had already called King earlier to come pick me up cause he was taking me job hunting, and  yall already  know that nigga had to talk booku shit before agreeing to come get me. I flat ironed my hair bone straight and threw on sum light makeup, nun too major. I got my white Gucci  purse, that King had bought me, to finish my fit. 

When King texted me he was outside, i grabbed my phone and purse and locked the doors before leaving the house. When i walked down the drive way, he got out the car to come around and open my door fa me, i thanked him and got in.

When i got in the car i seen him observing my fit. "what nigga damn" i said jokingly laughing, he shook his head and drove out the driveway, "where to first lil bit?", "uh Barksdale bank up there on west 70th" i said double checking to make sure it was the right location.

"what yo young ass gone do up there?" he said looking at me smirking then back at the road, "well this lady said she needed an assistant to take care of paperwork and shit", i said shrugging, putting summo lig gloss on my lips before we pulled up, once we got there he came and opened my door, "you need me to come in here with you?" he said being all over protective, "nah im good, imma big girl" i said cheesing all hard and shit.

"yea yea watever" he said pulling me to him "call me when you ready lil bit" he said hugging me, i hugged him back, he smelled soooo good and ian wanna let him go, he pulled back but i pulled him back in and he chuckled, "ight lil bit keep on imma give yo ass sum to holl'on to" he said smirking ,lightly  pushing me back to go around and get in his car, "be great" , "be careful", and with that he pulled off and i went in the building.

After the interview was over i was almost ahuunid percent sure i got that job, cause the lady, Mrs.Giovanni, loved me. I texted King and told him i was ready and he came a couple mintutes later, "how it went" he said once he got back around to his seat, "it was good, i just gotta wait on ha to call me back", he nodded his head, "you hungry?" he asked pulling up to tha boardwalk, i shook my head and he found a park. Before we got out he turned his phone off, and baby ian even much gone lie that shit was a straight turn on.

Once we was both out he grabbed my hand and pulled me up to tha movie booth, "what you wanna see lil bit" he asked looking down at me, "nigga if you wanted to go on a date with me thats all you had to say", i said playfully rolling my eyes, "guh getcho ugly ass on" he said rolling his eyes like a lil bitch, i laughed at him, "uh lets see the new grinch movie" i said pointing at it on the screen, "mane hell nah lil bit you got me fucked up," he said looking serious as hell.

"what about creed 2", he asked, "but me and yanna already watched that", he smacked his lips. "well i wish yall would pick something because yall are not the only ones in line", this ugly ass lady said from behind us, "bitch we'll stand here all muthafuckin day til this bitch close if we want to, fuck wrong with you bitch" King said mugging the fuck outta ha. I couldnt do shit but laugh.

I pulled him towards me and rubbed his arm, after bout an hour of king arguing with that ugly ass lady, and me and him still trynna find a movie, he finally gave in to the one i wanted to watch. "you want sum from up there?" he said pointing towards the food stand, "just sum to drank, cause we going out to eat after this", he nodded his head and bought both of us a strawberry lemonade.

"mane this childish ass movie" he said as we was walking in findiing a seat, wasnt nun but lil snotty face ass kids in there. As we was watching the movie kids was cryin, farting, and running up and down tha stairs and shit, "shit nah lil bit comm'on" he said pulling me up out my seat grabbing my hand, i was bout ready to leave to so ian say shit back ta him.

We went acroos to Footrecords and ordered our food, i had hot wings and fries, and he got a burger with fries, "yall paying together or separate" the cashier asked, "together" king said beofre i could say shit and gave ha a 100, keep tha change, she gave him tha reciept and we went to sit down.

"you coming home with me" he asked licking his lips, "nope" i said looking away from him cause he know what he be doing, "lil bit quit playing like yeen trynna come home with a nigga" he said smirking, "boyyy" i said laughing at him being cocky, once our food came we ate and talked about random shit as always, he left tha waiter a tip and we was headed back to his car. Once we both got in he drove off. "dude didnt i tell you i wasnt going to yo shit" i said once i noticed where we was going, "guh sit back and shut the fuck up" he said glancing at me then back at the road, i wasnt even finna argue with him cause that shit he just did was sexy as fuck.

When we made it his house i texted yanna to let her know where i was gonne be at and  walked upstairs and jumped on his bed, "why you being childish lil bit" he said looking at me laughing, i shrugged my shoulders, "i really dont know cause im really tired as hell", "i know you is" he said going into his bathroom to turn on the shower, "come take a shower with me" he said licking his lips, "boyy get out my face", i said laughing at him pushing hime back, "ian playing lil bit" he said grabbing my hand leading me to his  bathroom.

He started to take off his shirt and i just stood there froze, he walked up to me to try to take off my shirt, but i pulled back, "mane aint nobody trynna do shit to you, we just taking a shower" he said stepping back up and taking my shirt off, he took off his pants, and then his boxers, and yall when i tell you this nigga was packing, i stared at his dick in awe, when i looked up at him he was already looking down at me smirking, i playfully rolled my eyes at him and finished taking off my clothes. We was standing there butt-naked staring at each other.

 "damn nigga close yo moth fa sum drool fall out", i said laughing, he smacked his lips and got in the shower and i got in behind him. And like he said, thats all we did was showered, he washed me off and i washed him off, after we was finished we got out and dried off, i lotioned my body and threw on one of his big big t shirts and sum of his boxers,while  he put on sum gym shorts.

We stayed up all night laughing and talking,  and munching on shit, he put us in a movie and we laid back in his bed. I put my head on his chest and wrapped my arms around his torso, he tensed up but eventually wrapped his arm around me and kissed my forehead.

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

i finally updated luvs, i know its been forever but imma start back updating just give ya girl sum time. Vote. Comment.

Thoughts about King and Jada?