8

Tuesday,
July 11.

'Jada POV'
I was up fixing me sum breakfast before I headed to work. I got a job at foot locker bout 2 weeks ago & by far its been straight. I been staying with Yanna since the incident that happened til I get on my feet. Even tho she always saying she ain't got no problem with me here I want my own place that I can say I bought or pay bills at know what I'm saying?

I took the waffles outta tha maker, added sum syrup, & ate em quick before my Uber came. Yanna usually drops me off & vice versa but she had to go take of sum business. Once the Uber came , I got in & we drove off. The drive from here to tha mall wasn't long but it wasn't walking distance. When we arrived I payed him & got out. Work was going by sooo slow today since the mall really wasn't busy today.

"Say shawty", this dude sitting on a bench my the men shoes yelled out. I mentally rolled my eyed & headed ova there. "Oouu you a fine la'broad huh?" He said looking over my body, "what is it you needed help with?" I asked trynna be polite cause god knows I can't afford to get fired,again. "Uh yea I need these inna size 10" he said holding up a pair of Jordan's, "we don't have this color in a 10 but we do have the red ones" I said, he got up & moved closer to me as I stepped back, " well can I at least get yo number?" He asked licking over his crusty ass lips.

"Nah she good la'homie" a voice that was becoming to familiar said walking up behind me grabbing me by my waist. The dude eyes got big & he walked outta tha store with tha quickness. I turned around to see King tall frame hovering over my body. "Thank you" I said turning to walk away only to be pulled back by my arm . "I thought I told you to call me lil bit" he said licking over his lips showing his bottom grill. God know he created one fine ass man. "Yea, if I needed sum, I been good" I said putting my hand on my hip, "yea but you coulda still hitta nigga up assum" he said rolling his eyes like a lil female making me laugh.

"Aye but look here lil bit you gone give me yo number & imma call you tonight, yeen got nun but 1 option, answer" he said , more like demanded."Look King you cool & all but ion wanna relationship right now & I prefer it stay that way" I said putting my hand on my hip."Ian ask you what you preferred lil bit now what's tha number?" He said licking his lips."318-678-8792" I said not being able to deny him cause that shit he just did was sexy asf. He smiled & walked up to me, "gimme a hug" he said opening his arms & I slid right in em, "expect my call lil bit" he said kissing my forehead.

"Have a nice day Jada" he said turning to walk out, "uh yo-you to" I said walking back behind the cash register. Who tha fuck this nigga think he is? I asked my self. Walking in here thinking he running sumbody. Ion know if I'm more mad bout the fact he basically just took over my body or the fact he just made me stutter.

The rest of the day was straight & now it was time fa me to go shower & hit tha bed. I clocked out & waited for Yanna in front of the mall. When she got here I jumped in & we went to Taco Bell. "Bitch so you telling me this nigga had yo ass stuttering?" She asked amused, "yes bitch , could barely fix my mouth to speak period" I said balling up my trash, "oouu Jada bitch you falling for him" she said smirking, "eh Ionno bout allet" I said putting my phone in my purse, "mhm wateva, You ready?" She said grabbing her keys, I just nodded my head.

When we got to ha house, we showered & watched 'Incredibles 2', even tho we went to tha movies to see it already. Yanna had fell asleep on the couch half way through the movie so I just put sum cover over her & went to go lay down. Right before I was in a deep sleep my phone rung.
-
-
-
-
-
'King POV'
"Hello?" She answered in a groggy tone, "you up lil bit?" I asked already knowing she wasn't but I wanted to talk to ha, "I am now" she said clearing her throat, "what you doing?" I asked going to fix me sum water to drink, "nothing just got done watching a movie with Yanna" she said, "what movie ?" I asked getting back in my bed, "incredibles 2" she said, "oh yea that's my shit" I said causing her to laugh.

We talked on the phone a lil while longer bout random shit. "Well I guess I'll let you get sum rest" I told her knowing she was tired, "goodnight King" she said into the phone, Lord knows I love the way she say my name. "Goodnight babygirl" I said hanging up. & that's how I fell to sleep. Thinking bout lil bit.

Enjoy. Vote. Comment ❤️.