21

August 18,
King POV;
"Fuck baeb" I said re-entering myself back inside Jay guts.

We had been fucking alot often & I loved it. Whenever she asked for it I politely gave it to her, hell it was hers.

"Mhhh faster daddy" she moaned out making me increase my strokes.

I rubbed her clit in small circles while pounding myself into her.

"Ahhh" she screamed out & her body started shaking hard. She came all over me while I nutted on her stomach.

After we both calmed down she got up & was smiling hard. I chuckled at her, she crazy.

She stood up & came to kiss me on my lips before making her way into the batheroom. After a while I heard the shower running.

I got me sum to throw on & got in with her.

My baby birthday was coming up in less then a week & I still had so much to do.

I had already told Yanna so she could tell all her friends that I was throwing lil bit a party.

I rented out a building to throw it in & had already assigned chefs, waiters, & hosts for her party.

I had gave Yanna a couple thousands to take care of the decorations & set up for everything .

I really didn't get her any gifts yet so that's where I was headed to do. I called up Mon earlier so he could meet me at the mall.

I got out tha shower & threw on a Balenciaga hoodie, sum sweats & sum slides.

"Where you going?" Jay questioned walking out tha batheroom with nothing but a towel on, I could just eat her up.

"Me & Mon finna go to tha all you want sum?" I asked her hoping she'll say sum, anything.

She just shook her head & went over to her dresser.

I knew she had a attitude I could tell how she scrunched her eyebrows.

I walked over to her & kissed her shoulder, "baeb I'm not gone be long I promise & when I get back we can do whatever you want I promise" I said in her ear.

She nodded her head & turned around to kiss my lips.

"Well I guess I'll call Yanna up to chill with her until then, I don't know" she said sliding on a bra & panties" I nodded my head.

"Well I'll holla at you later keep yo phone on you" I said giving her one more kiss & heading out tha door .

Mon had said he was gone drive up here so Ian have to go pick him up.

I went inside tha mall looking around waiting on Mon to get here.

"Wassam bitch" Mon said dapping me up. I nodded at him & dapped him back up, "what's good witcha" .

"Aye so look I was looking at these heels ova there in Saint Laurent that i think a look nice on lil bit" I said walking down to tha store.

When we made it in tha store i showed Mon what shoes I was talm bout.

"Oh yea them hard" he said checking em out.

I grabbed a white pair & a black pair since I couldn't decide.

I looked around a bit more & grabbed her a few purses, a nice bag I had seen & perfume that I though she'll like .

After I got what I was gone get I went to checkout. Mon had got Yanna sum shit to.