15

Monday,
July 17.

Jada pov;
I had got the call earlier this morning saying I can start work tha upcoming Wednesday so I had a couple days to just sit around and not do shit til then.

Me and yanna had decided to go out to this kickback that everybody was talking bout all on Insta and shit today at Ford Park. It was kinda old school and laid back, you know typical shit, niggas gambling and smoking, hoes twerking, tha usual. Tha kickback started at 8 so me and yanna decided to chill around tha house fa a lil bit. .

It was going on 3 o'clock and I haven't heard from King since he left the house last night. But shid I wasn't sweating it. After sitting around fa a lil while longer we decided to go to this frozen yogurt place we used to always go to when we used to be in school.

We didn't too much care about what we had on but we made sure we looked sum what decent, and we won't tryna impress nobody anyways.

We got in ha car and headed towards Orange Leaf. Once we got there we got out ha car and went inside the building.

"Oouu what you getting jay", yanna said coming ova to where I was looking inside my bowl, "mind yo business" I said mushing ha head. "Bitch stop fa you mess up my edges" she said running ha hand ova ha edges to make who they wasn't messed up. I laughed at ha, she a trip.

Once she finally decided what she was going get we went to the front to choose our toppings, I put strawberries and whip cream on top of my strawberry and chocolate swirl yogurt while she put gummy bears.

We weighted our cups and I hurried and paid for mine before she tried to. She looked up and mugged tha fuck outta me, "I love you to" I said smiling at her innocently. She rolled ha eyes trying not to smile.

We walked across the street to this little pond area and sat on these benches. I know right, buddy asf, but that's tha type of shit we did together  and we aint think nun of it.

"And yea guh so when we pulled up to his house this bitch was waiting on his porch with a lil child in ha hand talking booku shit" yanna said rolling ha neck, "but I wasn't sweating it cause that was between them" she paused eating a gummy bear.

"But this piss smelling bitch gone say 'she gone beat my ass for fucking with ha man' getting all in my face and shit" she said looking shocked. "So once she put that baby down I tried to knock that hoe head off ha shoulders"she said looking like she was thinking back on it.

I shook my head at ha, "you a trip" I said scrapping the rest of my yogurt from tha bottom of the cup. We talked a lil while longer, and I guess yanna noticed what time it was, "You ready"she asked standing up from tha bench, I nodded my head and we walked back across the street to get and ha car and took off.

Soon we got back in the house we immediately started getting ready cause It was gone take us hours to be satisfied with our final look.

I started on my make up while Yanna started on ha hair. I had already pictured an outfit in my head but I won't know til I put it on. I put on literally bout 7 outfits before I found one I was comfortable in .

After I found sum I was satisfied with I started on my hair. "This look ok" yanna sled me turning around so I can get a full view of it, "yea that's cute"I said observing ha outfit fully, she nodded ha head. Once I was done touching my hair up a lil bit I threw
my clothes on.

 Once I was done touching my hair up a lil bit I threwmy clothes on