3

Thursday,
June 30.

'Jada POV'
Hearing my annoying alarm go off , I checked my time which read 9:26 & I had to be at work for 10:00, quickly getting up I brushed my teeth, brushed up my hair, & hurriedly put on my work clothes. My phone kept buzzing showing somebody was texting me & it could only be one person, Yanna. I texted her back & told her I was ready.

I'm guessing Karen ain't here since the house so quit. Shrugging it off I looked in the fridge finding it to be completely empty. Thinking on wether or not I wanted to spend my last $20 on food I finally gave in cause I was starving.

Hearing a horn blow outside I grabbed my purse, phone, & work hat & headed out locking the door behind me. Getting in her car Yanna had this cheesy smile on her face making me laugh. "What you all happy about", I asked, "today the day of the party, you know we finna get wasted" she said all hype, I just shook my head & laughed at her silliness.

"So is it gone be a lot of people there?" I asked cause she know ion like being around a lot of people. "Not that many, it's just a small get together", she confirmed me, I just nodded my head. She pulled in McDonald's & we both got a sausage biscuit with sum apple juice, of course she paid. I swear I love my bestfriend with everything in me because without her I wouldn't have nothing, literally.

The day went by fast & now we was on our way to St.Vincent mall to get our outfits for the party, we went in & out almost every story until we both found the perfect outfit. Yanna said to dress comfortable but cute so that's what I did. We stopped to get sum to eat from Chipotle & was now on our way to Yanna house to get ready.

After eating & 2 hours of doing our hair, makeup, & a lot of complaining we was now ready. "You sure this look ok on me?" ,I asked Yanna for the fifth time, "omg Jada yesss, how many times I'm going to tell you that" she said with a slight attitude. "Well I'm just trying to make sure cause ion wanna be looking ratchet" I said rolling my eyes , "you think Imma let you go out with me looking stupid?" She said with her hands on her hip, she did have a point. Grabbing our personal belongings we were on our way out the door.

 Grabbing our personal belongings we were on our way out the door

Jada^

Yanna^•••••••Ik this a short chapter:( but I'm trying guys

Yanna^

Ik this a short chapter:( but I'm trying guys....... pleaseeee comment.