17

Sunday,
July 25

Jada pov;
I rolled ova on my back and realized that King wasn't in my bed nomo. I sat up and checked my phone to see that it was 7:02 and that I didn't have no missed calls or nun from King.

Istg this nigga can do sum dumb ass shit.

I got up from my bed and stretched my body. I went to the bathroom and used it then washed my face and brushed my teeth. I threw on sum joggers cause I knew that mon was more than likely still here from last night and ian no disrespectful ass female.

I walked past Yanna room to see that ha door was open and she was just know getting up out tha bed, but mon was gone.

I walked in ha room and jumped on ha back. "Good morning bestie" I said causing ha to smack ha lips, "jayyyyy get off you heavy" she said acting like she was finna past out.

I rolled my eyes at ha, "wateva", and hopped off. "You hungry?" I asked ha. "Uh yea, I'll be in there in a few" she said going into ha bathroom. I walked out and went to the kitchen.

I heard laughing and talking coming from outside so I peeked out the back bacolny where King and Mon was laid back in a chair, smoking a blunt. I started to go out there and ask them was they hungry but I already knew the answer so ian worry bout it.

I went in the fridge and took out the bacon, eggs, milk, and butter. I put the bacon on and started to mix up the pancake mix. I bluetoothed my phone to the speaker and put on gangsta love by Mo3 and zoned everything else out.

* I love this song, yall should listen yo it *

After bout 30 minutes I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist and kissing on my neck. I giggled and turned around. "King what you want," I asked playfully mushing my face against his chest.

"Youn want me seeing you blush ha lil bit? He asked chuckling. I raised my head up and playfully rolled my eyes. "They gone get stuck one day" he said grabbing a piece of bacon leaning back on the counter. I ignored him and took the last pancake out the pan.

"Oouu I smell food?" Yanna said coming in the kitchen looking behind me at the food I cooked with Mon behind ha. I shook my head at ha greedy ass.

I made me and King plate and we went to sit in he living room. "So that's how it is?" Yanna said looking back and forth between me and king plate. I laughed and shook my head.

"See it ain't even like that" I said shoving sum eggs In my mouth. "See bitch you den got you a nigga and forgot that we been best friends fa 13 years, but it's all good"she said shaking ha head at me looking disappointed.

We both looked at each other's and burst out laughing. "I'm just playing jay, I'm glad you finally got sumbody so you wouldn't be in my face all day"she said walking in the kitchen.

King and Mon shook they heads at us. "Yall a trip" King said downing sum orange juice. We all sat in the living room watching 'Sex Education', this show was a trip. But Its funny.

"Aye y'all we needa go sumwhere", Mon said getting up grabbing Yanna plate while King did tha same. "Like where?" Yanna said. "Ionno just out" he said washing out they plates.

"Oouu what about tha skating ring?"I suggested. "Ooo yeaaa yanna said jumping up grabbing ha phone" .

"Hell nah" both King and Mon said at the same time. "But whyy?" Yanna whined tryna get ha way, like always.

"Ian trynna be out thea busting my ass in front of errbody, hell nah" Mon said shaking his head. King chuckled and dapped him up and starting washing out our plates.