4

'Jada POV'
Arriving at the party I noticed a lot of cars. I just laid back & crossed my arms cause it was no way I was getting out this car. "Come on girl" Yanna said gathering her purse & phone. I looked at her, rolled my eyes, & looked back out the window. "Ugh well how was I supposed to know it was gone be this many people? He said just a few" she said , I just shrugged my arms. "You know what you lil stubborn bitch" she said making ha way on my side of the car. She opened the door & start trying to drag me out, everybody start looking at us so I just got out cause ion like attention.

Walking to the entrance I looked at the long line of people , "Oh hell nah Ian standing in this long ass line" I said rolling my eyes, she kept walking to the front doors surrounded by two huge bouncers , she gave them her name & they let us right in, "have a good day" they both said, I just gave them a head nod while she flashed them a smile."ooohh come on I see my man" Yanna fast ass said heading for some stairs. On our way up we got a lot of stares from different men & bad attitudes from a lot of girls, I just shrugged it off cause I'll hate to have to drag a bitch round this club at somebody birthday party.

"Jada this Montana , Montana Jada" she said waiting on my reaction, more like approval, "so you the nigga that my bestfriend been cheesing over huh?" I said with a slight smirk, "well I guess you can say that, nice to meet you & you can call me Mon" he said smiling, "same" I said giving him a slight head nod.

Montana(Mon)^

Montana(Mon)^

"Oh um this the birthday boy King" he said nodding his head over to the dude who has been staring at me since we got here. I looked over at him to see him looking over my body which made me a lil nervous. "Uh happy birthday" I said with a polite smile. He just gave me a head nod. Well fuck you too nigga.

 Well fuck you too nigga

King^

"Well me & Mon gone go on the floor & dance for a lil while, be nice" she said grabbing Mon's hand making there way down stairs, I just replied with a "ok" & took a seat just one away from King .Well this gone be a long night I said to myself.

After a while of just looking around & glancing at King from time to a stripper came up mugging the hell outta me like I just kilt her cat. But Ian pay her to much attention. She got on top of him & started moving her naked body looking directly at me trying to make me "jealous". I just laughed at her & made my way downstairs to the bar.

After about 3 drinks I start to feel a little buzz letting me know that was enough. I didn't wanna get to drunk because more than likely Imma have to drive Yanna home cause looking out on the floor she sloppy drunk.

After a while this dude came & took a seat next to me. After just looking in my face he finally spoke up, "Hey pretty" he said flashing a smile showing his pearly whites, "hey" I said cheesing a little, "can I get your name?" He asked turning towards me , "Jada" I replied, "I'm Ja'Kel but you can call me Kel for short" he said. Looking up towards the vip section I seen King burning a hole in the side of my face but I just shrugged him off.

For the rest of the night me & Kel joked around & talked about random stuff. Minutes later Mon came carrying a drunk Yanna on his shoulders, I just shook my head & laughed. Grabbing the keys out her purse & telling Kel bye we all made our way out the building, after telling Mon thank you, I drove off headed towards Yanna house, looks like I'm spending the night here.

Yanna was one year older than me (19)so she had her own apartment that her parents bought her some months back. I helped her out the car & started her bath water. I sat her some clothes out & she got in. While she was in the tub I stripped from my clothes & hopped in the shower, of course I was done before her so I put on a pair of her swears & a tank top & got in her bed. Not long after that I felt the other side of the bed sink in & that's the last thing I remember before I was sound asleep.

•Ight I tried to make this one a lil longer, please give me feed back & comment luvs❤️.