13

Saturday,
July 15.

King pov;
I woke up out my sleep and rubbed the sleep outta my eyes. I looked over at Jada to see ha all tha way on the edge of the bed shivering and shit. I pulled ha to me and put sum cover ova ha. I stared down at ha and noticed how beautiful she was while she was sleeping. After a couple mo minutes of staring at ha i got out tha bed and went to go piss.

I had shit to do today but i decided to fix us sum food and let ha sleep a lil while longer. I rolled me a blunt and put it on Kevin Gates pandora station. I got out sum eggs,bacon,sausages,and pancakes and got ta work.

Jada pov;
I rolled ova and felt that King side of tha bed was cold. I frowned up my face and got up to go pee. After I peed I brushed my teeth and walked downstairs. Not bothering to do nun to my wild ass hair.

I followed the smell of bacon to the kitchen were King was standing ova tha stove with nun but sum gym shorts on bobbing his head to the music he had playing.

Mane he looked sooo goooood.

"Quit staring at me like that lilbit fa I put sum on ya" he said turning his head licking his lips and winking at me.

I smacked my lips, "boy who? yeen nobody to stare at" I said rolling my eyes at him, "and how you know I was in hea anyways?" I said walking to the island jumping on it.

"Imma killa baby, how I'm not gone know" he said inna duh tone, I nodded my head understanding. I watched as he made two plates. "Hea baby"he said handing me my plate. I looked down in my lap playing with my fingers tryna hide my cheesy ass smile.

He smirked and shook his head. He was standing leaned back on the counter while I was sitting eating on tha island thang. I was tryna eat all cute and shit but the food was to good so ian gaf.

Shid when I'm hungry, I'm hungry. Period.

"Damn lil bit slow down yo food ain't going nowhere" he said chuckling lowly. "Nigga fuck you"I said mugging the fuck outta him, I was kinda embarrassed. "I'm just playing mama" he said sitting his plate down walking between my legs.

"Nah move with allet"I said looking away from him, "so you mad now?"he said with that same ugly ass smirk on his face cupping my face, "Quit touching me"I said hitting his hand out my face.

"Chill lil bit with the attitude fa I rearrange yo insides" he said looking serious as fuck grabbing his stuff, "wateva" I said rolling my eyes getting down trying to walk past him into the living room. He gently pulled me back by my arm resting his hand on my lower back.

"Why you acting like that?" He said looking down at me slowly rubbing my back. I ignored him and looked away cause I hate when he be looking at me like that. "So you ignoring me now" he whispered down in my ear with his lips lightly touching my ear.

I shook my head 'no' instantly feeling like a la'bitch but it be like this nigga be having control ova me or sum shit. He started placing soft kisses on my ear and down to my jaw. I started to bite my lip when he start easing his way down to my neck. He looked up at me and kissed me on my forehead before walking away smirking.

I couldn't believe it. I felt stupid asf. I wanted to run up to him and kick him in his fucking back. After a while I had shrugged him off and was looking fa sum to where today, cause he had sum business to take care of. I wasn't going no where so it was basically a just because outfit.

I settled with a pastel pink body suite, a light brown fur coat, and sum light brown ugg slippers. I put my hair up into a slick messy bun and threw on sum hoop earrings. I sprayed on sum perfume and grabbed my mk purse and made sure every thing was in there.

"Tha fuck you got on?" King said looking up from tha game scrunching his face up at me as I came down the stairs. "Clothes", I said inna duh tone, like tf. "Hell nah lil bit" he said chuckling to hisself like a fucking weirdo.

"Go put on sum joggers and a hoodie or sum shit" be said waving me off unpausing the game, I stood there looking at this nigga tryna see was he forreal or just fucking with me.

"Ion see nun wrong with what I got on"I said honestly, "yo titties out and shit and yo ass poking wayy out"he said being over dramatic, I giggled at him.

"Imma just be inna house"I said shrugging my shoulders, "shid probably finna go back to sleep", he looked me up and down once again "mane wateva" he said smacking his lips turning the tv off. "Go pick the car we riding in" he told me while he ran up tha stairs, to get sum I guess.

I looked for tha keys to his all grey Range rover. "You ready?" He asked me, I nodded my head and he locked up his house. When we got in his car he handed me his phone to play sum music. Once I found a song I relaxed back in my seat and stared out my window.

"You straight?" He asked me glancing ova at me then back to the road, "yea I'm good" I said speaking truthfully, I was just sleepy. Soon as I got home I was gone be knocked out.

After a couple minutes we was pulling into my driveway.  I had texted Yunna that I was on my way home before I left and she said she wasn't there so i wasn't surprised to see that ha car wasn't here.

I thanked King and grabbed my purse about to open the door, "touch that door Imma break yo fucking back in"he said getting out tha car.

Is it wierd that shit just turned me on?

He came an opened my door and I grabbed my purse and got out. I thanked him once again  and was finna walk off but he pulled me back, "jay quit playing" he said with a mug on his face, I laughed at him and gave him a hug, he kissed me on my forehead, "be great" I stood on my tippy toes and kissed him on the cheek, "be safe".

He walked back to tha drivers side seat a big ass goofy smile on his face. I shook my head at him and walked up to the door and like always he waited for me to get in the house before he pulled off. I swea he be acting like sumbody daddy or sum shit.

I finally updated. I would really appreciate if y'all would give me feed back about tha book and comment and stuff because I don't know if y'all like the book or not or what y'all want to see happen and allet shit. And Imma start posting more pictures of them and they outfits and stuff for y'all. Comment. Vote.