18

Same day..

King pov;
Once we made it to the rink I got out and opened tha door fa Jada and waited on Mon nem to get out tha car.

We all went to the front and paid fa our shit. We all went in the building and it was kinda packed. Shid ian even know niggas still come hea.

Lil bit dragged me to tha front to get my skates. I did not wanna do this shit. "Come on its gone be fun" she said cheesing hella hard. "Man" I said putting my face in my hand.

She start laughing and handed them ha shoes. I took mine off and handed them to ole boy in the front, "a 9" I said giving them to him he nodded his head and came back with the skates. She handed me tha skates cheesing and shit while I stared at ha.

"Boy just put the skates on" she said laughing hard asf. I put tha skates on and she pulled me to tha rink.

**Jada POV;
"Bro if you make me fall imma beat yo ass" he said as  his eyes got big tightening his grip on my hand. 'pussy' I thought to myself.

"Nigga I got you" I said trying to hold my laugh in. We went a couple laps around the rink & now he was complaining bout be tired. "Alright we can take a break" I said leading him in tha direction to tha concessions.

"What you getting?" He asked me wrapping his arm around my waist. We both had took our skates off & put our shoes back on.

"Um sum cheese fries with bacon and a icee" I said debating on is that all I wanted. He nodded his head . "Alright imma get what she getting" he told the lady waiting on the total.

He paid for our food & we was sitting down waiting on them to call our number. "Number 14 your order is ready" the lady at tha stand yelled out. "I got it" I told king. I walked away before he could say sum back.

"Hey pretty" I heard sumbody say in my ear. I turnt around with my face mugged up taking in tha man appearance. He wasn't ugly but he wasn't king. PERIODT. I rolled my eyes and turnt back around waiting on tha lady to give me our food.

Tha fact that this me in real life😭.

"Aww that was cute" he said smirking scooting closer rubbing his hand across my ass. Before i could even get on his ass Mon and King walked up snatching him up by his shirt.

King looked at tha man and shook his head. He nodded his head towards Mon and he dragged tha man outside. He got our food & sat down like he just didn't give this man a death trophy. 'This nigga really is crazy' I said to myself shaking my head.

We sat down and ate our food. Laughing at shit. Tha usual. We put our skates back on & went around the rink a couple mo times. But this time king skated alone. I cheered him on like a momma did her baby when he/she first started walking.

We had left tha skating rink & was all back at Kings place. Mon & yanna was in a guest bathroom showering & me & king was in his.

We washed each others down, rinsed off, & got out. We all had put sum night clothes on & was sitting in tha living room smoking our lives away. A boogie 'just like me ft young thug' was blasting through tha speakers & we had pizza boxes and snacks everywhere.

"Nah mane you remember that time when we was ova there on tha nawf & 12 pulled up" mon started laughing hard asf. "Bro we all took off running & all them niggas started throwing weed & shit" he said causing all us to laugh.

"Mane y'all this nigga tried to jump this tall ass gate when I looked back his ass was hanging off by his shoe" mon said & bust out laughing.

"Nigga fuck you" king said slightly laughing.

"So when you and my bestfriend gone give me a god child" yanna said cheesing all hard and shit. Mon looked between tha both of us waiting on an answer.

Her bringing that up made me remember that me & king ain't even had sex yet. "When yo friend let me beat ha insides up" king said blowing some smoke out his nose.

"Boyyy" I said hitting him in his chest" he started laughing and just stared at me and I stared back.

"Damn y'all fucking with y'all eyes and shit" mon said scrunching his face up at us. "Nigga leave them alone and bring yo ass" yanna said pulling him up off tha couch leading him to tha guest room.

King put his blunt out and leaned in and palmed tha side of  my face with his hand. We stared each others in the eye. He leaned in to kiss me & I met him half way. He kissed me slowly and rubbed up and down my thigh with his free hand.

A small moan slipped out my mouth & it turnt him on. He started kissing me rougher but genuinely.  I rubbed him through his shorts & he was hard asf.

He moved his lips down my neck placing small kisses on my ear down to my neck. He brought his hand up and lightly wrapped it around my throat which only made me even hornier. With his other hand he slowly rubbed me through my clothes.

My head went back and moans was flying out my mouth. He picked me up while still kissing me and took us to his room. He gently laid me on his bed and pushed me back.

He kissed me slowly down my stomach holding my side with one of his hands and with the other he went under my shirt rubbing small circles around my nipples. I bit my lip trying to hold my moans in that badly wanted to escape from between my lips. I wanted him & I wanted him now.

He pushed my legs open more and pulled down my shorts. He kissed me through my panties and looked up at me. I nodded my head at him & he snatched my panties off rubbing his thumb up & down my clit.

"Damn lil bit you already wet & i barely touched you" he said looking up at me smirking. He kissed my pearl one more time & went straight in with his tongue.

"Mhhhhmm" I moaned grabbing the covers. It
felt soo good. He twirled , licked, and kissed all over my pearl and it drove me crazy. "Mhhhmn right there" I said pushing his head in sum more.

"Damn lil bit you trynna drown a nigga" he said coming up to look at me and went right back in. "Fuck" I said cumming all over his face. He licked all of it up and brung his face to mine & kissed me in my mouth.

"Taste good huh?" He asked smirking. I blushed hard asf and rolled my eyes at him. "Come take a shower with me" he said pulling me up by my arm. I nodded & followed him to tha bathroom.

After we showered we smoked another blunt & watched family guy til we got sleepy. I got up & turnt his tv off. I got back in tha bed & cuddled up into his side. He wrapped his arm around me & kissed me on tha forehead. I don't what it is we doing but I liked it.

I updated finally y'all I'm sorry for tha hollup🤦🏽‍♀️. Thoughts about the characters;
King?
Jada?
Yanna?
Mon?

Condolences to Londen Lauren❤️. #ripnip