20

August 1st,
King POV;
Jada was at work & I was on my way to my moms house. Ian seen her in a while & she ain't been calling so I decided to stop by there before I went to tha trap .

I pulled in to ha neighborhood & put in tha password to open ha gate .

As I got closer to ha spot I noticed a black Escalade parked in ha driveway . I pulled up & knocked on the door.

She came to tha door with a silk robe on & shit. I mugged ha & looked ha up & down, "the fuck you got going" I said while she rolled ha eyes at me .

"watch yo damn mouth" she said popping me on my forehead.

"What do you want king I got company" she said huffing rolling ha eyes again putting ha arm up to stop me from coming in .

I scrunched my face up at ha, "who is company?" I asked looking around her arm inside ha house then I heard sumbody call from upstairs, "bae who is it?"

"One second baby" she called back up to whoever tf it was.

I almost threw up , "ewe" I said scrunching my face up at ha . "I'll holla at you later & whoever tf in there tell him I wanna meet em" I said walking back out to my car.

"Love you" she called out after me, "love you more" I said getting in my car & pulling off .

I stopped by tha trap on tha west to check it out but made it quick cause I was going to surprise lil bit with some food on her lunch break .

Once I made sure everything was straight I stopped by wing stop & got her ha favorite for whenever we came here .

I ordered her a 8 piece buffalo ranch wing with a side of voodoo fries. I got her a sweet tea & was headed to her job .

Down the street from her job was this little flower bouquet place so I decided to stop & get her a dozen of red roses then texted her & told her I was on my way.

When I got there I greeted the security guards who were outside & walked through the front door .

A younger lady was sitting at the front desk cheesing & shit all in my face. I ignored her smiles & asked her which was was Jada's office .

"Right this was" she said smirking at me, brushing ha ass on me on her way past me .

Before I could say sum back Jada was walking up. "I got it bitch" she said smiling at the lady grabbing my hand leading me to ha office.

I laughed & shook my head at her. I loved this girl. I handed her ha food & she instantly started grubbing.

"Oou thanks baby" she said stuffing fries in her mouth. I nodded my head at her and stared at her while she ate.

"What you looking at" she said noticing it sipping her drink .

I shook my head at her & got up. "I gotta head out mamas" I said grabbing my keys of her desk.

She pouted & smacked her lips. "Whyyyy" she said whining crossing her arms like a lil ass baby.

"Don't do that jay you know I got business to take care of" I said pulling her into me holding her by her waist .

She nodded her head & wrapped her arm around my torso. "Give me kiss" I said picking her head up.

She pecked my lips a couple times & let me go so I could leave. "Be great" I said walking out. "Be safe" she called out behind me.

I hopped in my ride & sped off to the mall where I was meeting Mon .

Jada POV;
I had clocked out & was now on my way home . It felt so good to have my own car . Before I got home I stopped by Walmart to get something to cook .