Meeting Them

Byakuya Togami

You couldn't believe it. It was your first day at the elite Hope Peak's Academy. And you weren't nervous at all. You knew you were going to rock all your classes, and pass with honors. You were set for life as the ultimate ice-skater. You were the best on the ice, able to perform routines that'd take others years to perfect.

Yep. You were pretty full of yourself.

'I can't wait to show off my skills to everyone, and show the world what (y/n) (y/l/n) can do!' (y/n) thought, as she took her first steps into the school for ultimates.

As she was walking down the hallways to her first class, she started sliding down the halls, thanks to her special shoes that were especially slippery on school floors.

(y/n) had to always practice her ice-skating whenever she could.

Thump.

(y/n) looked up, to see that she had bumped into a rich-looking student.

A handsome rich-looking student.

"Watch where you're going, peasant." The mysterious boy warned, as he stood up.

At first, (y/n) wanted to apologize to the student. But, after hearing his rude tone, she changed her mind.

"Oh, is someone uncomfortable because their throne seat doesn't fit them, and belongs to someone more... Fitting for the throne?" (y/n) questioned.

The mysterious boy scoffed.

"I don't need to waste time with the likes of you. Goodbye."

With those parting words, the boy walked away.

'Tch. What a jerk.

Chihiro Fujisaki

'Oh no! Oh no! I'm so late!' (y/n) thought in a hurry, as she rushed to her classroom.

Sadly, she was not the fastest runner, as she was not an athlete, being the ultimate instrument player. (y/n) would rather stay inside, playing and practicing her instruments, rather than go outside and get exercise.

As (y/n) practically fell into the classroom, she began spitting out apologizes to the teacher, before taking a seat next to a cute girl.

(y/n) sighed, as she took a minute to regain her breathing.

"Don't worry about it; it's only the first day. I'm sure they'll understand." The cute girl reassured her.

(y/n) smiled.

"Thanks. I'm (y/n); the ultimate instrument player. What about you?"

"I'm Chihiro; the ultimate programmer."

(y/n) was in awe.

"What an amazing talent!"

Chihiro smiled.

"Thanks. Your talent's cool too."

"Thank you."

Chihiro and (y/n) sadly had to stop talking soon after, since the teacher needed for them to actually pay attention to the school regulations. But (y/n) had to admit that it was nice to have a potential new friend.

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

"Please stop fighting!" (y/n) begged, trying to stop two students from fighting.

They both turned to her.

"Get away before I hurt you too!" One warned.

(y/n) wanted to step back, but stood her ground.