Chapter One

Livi POV

"OH YOU ARE SO DEAD"
It was a nice summer day in South Carolina and me and Brooke were tanning when all of a sudden Brandon cake over and dumped water on me and Brooke. Let me give you a backstory. I'm Livi James, or Olivia Skye James. I'm adopted and an only child. My parents and I live on the beach in South Carolina in a cute little bungalow right next door to Brooke and her families. See me and Brooke have been best friends since the beginning. We do everything together we swim together, we do school together, we tan together, work together and surf together. We're inseparable. Brooke is 3 years older than me. She's 18 I'm 15. Her older brother Brandon is 21. He's been like the brother I never had ever since we moved in. I don't remember the beach without the two of them. Anyways, right then and there in a very cute yellow baithing suit, and me in a very cute striped baithing suit. There we sat until Brandon comes over. Neither of us heard him because we had music blasted and once we did it was too late.
"BRANDON!"
I got up off off my chair and started running after him.
He started running while laughing.
I eventually jumped on him and we both fell to the ground.
"Don't you ever do that again" I said teasing him
He winked at me as I got off of him. Brooke finally ran over and started scolding Brandon.
It was getting pretty late so I decided to walk home. I immediately hopped in the outdoor shower. I walked into my room.

I opened the French doors to the beach and let in the breeze

I opened the French doors to the beach and let in the breeze. I quickly got dressed into some shorts and an old t shirt, grabbed my laptop walked outside sat on the sand and did my schoolwork.
—————————————————
"BEEP BEEP BEEP"
"Uuuuuugggghhhhhh"
I rolled over and looked at the time 7:30, I groaned and turned my alarm clock off. I halfheartedly got dressed. I put on a bathing suit with jean shorts.

I grabbed my backpack threw in my phone and a towel and walked out the door to work

I grabbed my backpack threw in my phone and a towel and walked out the door to work. I walked across the beach to the juice stand. I quickly started cutting up fruit. Brooke was already there. We filled out orders and cut up some more fruit, it was pretty exhilarating at the juice stand. At the end of the day it was my turn to lock up. Brooke went home while I cleaned the counters and the blenders. I put all the fruit in the fridge and locked the cash register. I grabbed my backpack and walked back to my house. I always like looking at the sand as my feet make little imprints. Everything went black.