Chapter 17

Livi's P.O.V.

"That was such a great show" jack said flopping on the couch

"Yeah it was the crowd was crazy" Corbyn added

"But where did Zach go like mid show?"

"Long story. Livi can you grab some ice" Zach said hobbling in

I simply nodded and went to grab more ice.

"Duuuuuuude what happened"

Zach sighed "halfway through the show i fell off the stage and twisted my knee in the other direction. Luckily Livi noticed that i wasnt onstage and came to look for me. She found me under the stage and saw the condition my knee was in and helped me out."

I walked over and placed the ice on his knee.

"She brought me back here and told me that i had probably dislocated my knee."

"So i told him that there were two options but i was a it skeptical about the second option." I continued
"We could've waited for an ambulance to come and bring him to the hospital, or I could pop it back in here without medication"

"So Livi popped it in here and i went back onstage and did the rest of the show"  Zach said

"No way. Didn't your knee hurt onstage?"

"Yea like hell but whatever" Zach said waving it off

"Broooooo thats commitment right there"

"Well i wouldn't have been able to go back on if it wasn't for Lifegaurd Livi" he said mocking me

I tolled my eyes.
"You're just lucky i was here"  i said sitting on the arm of the couch.

———————time skip——————————-
The tour has been so much fun. The boys surprised me last week telling me that we are going to Europe to continue the tour and i couldn't be more excited. We only have a few more stops in the states then we leave for London.
————————-last show—————————-
"THANK YOU PENNSYLVANIA"
It was the last show and immediately after the show ended we went to the tour bus to pack. Our flight left at 6:00 am.
I plugged in my beats and listened to OTW by Khalid. Grooving to myself packing i didnt even realize the 5 pairs of eyes staring me down. I looked up.

"Livi what are you doing?"

"Um packing?"

"No no while doing that?"

"Um dancing?' I said laughing to myself

"Lol what song?"

"OTW by Khalid"

"Bro thats my jam unplug your headphones"

I laughed but unplugged my headphones. I blasted the music and started dancing and singing the lyrics again.

"Put it in drive, I'll be outside, I'll be on the way'"

Soon enough all of us were dancing and singing like crazy maniacs.

We listened to a bunch of other songs like
Love Lies - Khalid
Talk Too Much- COIN
I wanna Go Out - American Authors
Don't go Breaking my heart- Backstreet Boys
The Way I am - Charlie Pugh
And breathin - Ariana Grande

"OMG ARIANA GRANDE IS BAE I FRICKING LOVE HER" Zach yelled. He sang every single word like a total fan girl.

"Guys we should probably get some sleep our plane leaves in 4 hours"

"Yah lol"

———————3 hours later—————————
"Livi wake up" Zach said shaking me.

I groaned and pulled my blanket over my head.

"Liviiiiiiii get up we have to go" he said grabbing my blanket

I grabbed my blanket back and held it tighter this time.

"LIVI *whack* GET*whack*UP*whack*" Zach yelled whacking me with his pillow

"Fineeeeeeeeee" i said jumping off my bunk. I went to go get dressed. i put on some leggings and a sweatshirt. I wore my nikes and pulled my hair up into a ponytail. I grabbed all my last minute stuff like my phone, charger, laptop, and my headphones.

I met all the boys at the front of the bus.

"It's to early for this" i groaned

"I need some coffee" Jonah said

"Ditto" i replied

"We can get some at the airport Daniel said rushing us out of the bus"

"Bye bus" i said and stepped onto the pavement. We all walked into the airport and Went through security.

"Finally coffee time!" I squealed running towards Starbucks. We got in line and i ordered Ann iced coffee with almond milk.

"So good" i said taking a sip.

Soon our flight was called. We all took our seats.
I was in the middle of jachary. In the row in front of us sat Daniel, Corbyn and Jonah. I plugged in my headphones. Within a few minutes both Zach and Jack fell asleep both of them using me as a pillow. I giggled. These two i thought. I soon drifted off to sleep myself.

—————————————————————————
A/N
Heyo peeps. What's up? Super sorry i havent been writing recently.
Um also 6K READS!!!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS
I literally thought that like no one would like this book. It makes me super happy that you guys are enjoying it. Lots of love!

-lizzy