Chapter 11

Livi's P.O.V
I woke up on the couch in jacks arms. I tried to squirm my way out of his clutch. Once I finally did I went upstairs to get dressed. I wore jean shorts and a t shirt. I walked downstairs to get breakfast. I grabbed some cereal and coffee of course and sat down next to Corbyn.

"Hey Corbyn"

"Hey livi"

"Where's Daniel?"

"Last night?"

All of a sudden memories of last night started flooding back through my brain. I dropped my spoon.

"I - I need to find Daniel" I said getting Out of my seat.

I grabbed my phone and ran out of the house.

I ran to chick fil a. Wasn't there. I ran to his favorite view. I went to his favorite donut shop. Then finally I went to the beach. I got out of the car and ran onto the sand. I walked down the beach a little until I found Daniel. Sitting on the sand head in his hands. I ran over.

"DANIEL!" I yelled

I saw him get up and walk farther away from.

"DANIEL!" I yelled again

I ran as fast as I could to him. I grabbed his arm and turned him around to face a tear streaked Daniel.

"Hey, hey shhhhh, this is not your fault"

"Livi how are you supposed to think that I'm going to believe that. If I hadn't gotten sick when I was younger we could've grown up together I could've been there for you, but no I had to mess everything up." He said angrily walking away.

"Daniel" I said as I pulled him around again. "Everything happens for a reason, something good will come out of it. See we could've never met at all. You could've planned your vacation somewhere else and wouldn't have been running down the beach to smack your surfboard into me" I smiled

He laughed a little.

"You weren't there for me growing up but at least be there for me now" I said.

He pulled me into hug.

"Love you" he said

"Love you too" I said back.

We walked back to the house.

"You two all good?" Jack asked as we opened the door.

"Yeah we're good" I said.

"Good because we have something to tell you"

Me and Daniel both shared a confused look. Jack led us to the living room.

"Sit"

We both did. Zach Jonah and Corbyn were all with jack now.

"Okay 1... 2 ....3 .... WE'RE GOING ON TOUR!"

Daniel jumped up and down. I was so excited for the boys.

"Congrats guys!" I said

"Wait wait wait when do we leave?"

"Next week"

"Next week?!? Guys I just found out Livi is my sister and I'm leaving her for how long?"

"4 months"

"4 months!"

"Guys I -" Daniel sighed and sat on the couch.

"We know it's hard but ..." Jonah said trailing off.

"Yeah I know" Daniel said "I just need some space.

"Okay" we all said and went to our rooms. I got into my pjs and was about to brush my teeth when 4 boys walked into my room and closed the door.

"Okay here's the deal, Daniel doesn't have to leave you"

"Wait why?"

"Because your coming too"

"Really?!?!?"

"Yeah but don't tell Daniel it's gonna be a surprise.

"Okay here's the plan"

The plan was that I was going to go back to South Carolina tomorrow and pack. Come back early Friday morning. Get on the tour bus without the boys. Get in a bunk close the curtain and once we were on the road pop out.

"Im super excited" I squealed.

"Okay but don't tell Daniel"

"I won't I promise"

"Goodnight" they all said and walked out of my room except for Zach who just used the bathroom to get back to his room. I walked into the bathroom halfway through brushing my teeth when I hear Breaking Free from highschool musical blasting. Then I saw Zach peep his head in the bathroom with his toothbrush as a microphone.

"You know the world can see us, in a way that's different from who we are"

I laughed.

"Creating space between us till we're separate hearts"

He kept singing.

"But you faith it gives me strength, strength to believe"

I joined in.

"WE'RE BREAKING FREE!"

"We're soaring, flying!"

We sang the rest of the song toothbrushes in and hand laughing in the bathroom screaming at the top of our lungs.

After we finished we both brushed our teeth.

"Goodnight Livi"

"Goodnight Herron"

A/N
Hey guys! Sorry I haven't been writing recently I just got back from camp. I will try to write a lot within the next few weeks. Also thanks soooooooo soooo much for 800 reads! Okay byeeeeeeeeee
- Lizzy ❤️