Chater 18

Livi's P.O.V.

"Shhhhhh she's sleeping"

"Haha she's drooling" I heard Zach's voice.

"Fuck off im trying to sleep" i groaned rolling over

"Well now your up" Said Corbyn

I rolled over onto my back and looked at the five of them.

"How was your fat nap?" Jonah asked sarcastically

"Great thanks for asking" i said snapping sarcastically back

"C'mon we're going to go sightseeing" said Daniel sitting down next to me

"Fine I'll meet you down in the lobby in five"

With that they all left. I sat up. I was still tired after taking two long naps. I laughed to myself, wow i really have a sleeping problem or I'm just really lazy. I was leaning more towards the latter. I got out of bed, more like rolled out of bed and got ready. I looked in the mirror. My hair was a greasy mess and my outfit would definitely not be suitable for walking around.

I put on some dry shampoo and attempted to brush my hair as best as i could and put my tangled mane into two french braids. I looked at the clock. 15 minutes had definitely passed already but the boys woke me up from my nap so they can wait a few extra minutes for me to get ready. I then searched my suitcase for a cute outfit. I finally settles on a plaid skirt with a black crop top and my converse. I grabbed my backpack and put in the essentials like my wallet, phone, food obviously and a charger. I also threw in my Polaroid because why not. I then walked out of the hotel room and into the elevator.

———————————

"Finally you're ready" jack said complaining

"Hey it takes time to look this good" i said

"Woah i didn't think the Livi James was capable of wearing anything except t-shirts, shorts and flip flops" Zach said

"Oh shut up" i said playfully punching up

"Ow" he said grabbing his arm

"Oh come on that so didn't hurt" i said

"Yes it did"

"You're a wimp" i said rolling my eyes.
He responded by mocking me. I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Okay, okay break it up you two"

"Kids" Jonah said and sarcastically rolled his eyes

When we all finally managed to peacefully get out of the hotel we were staying at and into a cab, the arguing started again.

"Dude you did still my shoes!" Said Jonah pointing at Zach's feet.
"Hey they're stylish" Zach shrugged
"So you're saying I have good taste?" Jonah smirked
"No you have good clothes you just choose to pair them poorly"
"Oof burn" i said laughing.

————————————-

"Okay where to first?" Corbyn said
"Let's go shopping" i said eagerly.
"No i want food" jack complained
"Ooooh wait scratch shopping lets get some food"
"Okay. There's a cute cafe a few blocks from here." Daniel replied looking at his phone
"Well lets get walking" Said Corbyn.

Once we finally got to the cafe we all ordered.
"Livi what did you get" asked jack
"Coffee"
"Wow, shocker, no one was expecting that one" said Zach sarcastically.
"Hey at least I didn't get apple juice like my "older" brother over here" i said put air quotes around older.
"Excuse me but apple juice is to be enjoyed by all ages" Daniel said mater of factly.
"Preach" said jack clinking their juicboxes togtether.
"Whatever coffee's way better" I scoffed
"Now thats something i can cheers to" said Jonah clinking his mig with mine.
"Guys we should go take pictures" Corbyn said
"I'm down"
"Yeah same"
"Okay lets go"
We left a few bills on the table and walked out of the cafe. I watched as the boys took pictures being really serious which was odd because these boys were anything but.
After about 15 minutes of taking pictures I was growing impatient.
"You guys almost done, you've been taking pictures for like 15 minutes."
"Well someone grumpy over here" Daniel replied
"Hey you were the ones who decided to wake me up from my nap so now you're going to have to deal with grump Livi."
"Fair" he said shrugging.
"Alright should we go shopping now?" Jonah suggested walking over
"Oh yes lets go" i replied getting up from the curb.
So off we went again in another cab headed towards the mall.

—————————————

We finally made it to the mall and I bee lined it to Urban Outfitters the boys behind me trying to catch up. Once i was in the store i picked up anything I thought was cute which was basically everything. By the time the boys caught up to me I had at least ten hangers in each hand.
"Wow Livi, you have to save some of the clothes for the other customers" jack joked
"Hardy har har" i stuck my tongue out at him.
After a few more minutes of looking I was ready to try everything on.

"Okay so what do you guys think of this?" I said coming out of the fitting room in an orange sweater with ties on the side. 
"You look like a traffic cone" Jack said laughing with Zach
"Honey don't listen to those two goofballs. Orange suits you well. It makes you look tanner and makes your eyes pop." Corbyn said giving his feedback
"Woah didn't realize we had a fashion expert over here" Daniel said
"Hey, if it wasn't for me you guys would walk out of the house looking like freaks"
"Tru dat" i said giving a high five to Corbyn
"Okay I'll get it"
"Good not are you done?"
"Yep"
"Okay finally lets go"
So we all walked to the cashier. I had cut my pile of twenty in half ending with only ten items.

"Dude they have a Gucci here. We are so going" Zach said running into the store.
Soon enough I was being dragged towards the store.

Zach looked like a kid in a candy store. His eyes were wide as he looked around and he touched everything like it was the most precious thing he had ever touched in his life.

"Yoooo guys can we all get matching Gucci belts?"
"Bro that would be so sick"
"I'm so down"
"Let's do it"
"Absolutely not" i said crossing my arms.
"Livi pleeeeeaaaaaaassssse" Jack pleaded
"No why would I spend $600 on a belt?"
"Because it's a sick belt duh" Zach stated
"Livi c'mon" Jonah said
"No it's stupid"
"You won't be matching with all of us though"
"Yeah you'll be the odd duck out" jack said
"C'mon think of how sick it would look in pictures"
I bit my lip. i couldn't lie, it would look pretty cool in pictures.
"Pleeeeeeaaaaassseee?"
"Ugh fine"
"Yes"
"Okay so should we get the one with the just the G's on it or the one with the G's and the bees on it"
"Is there really a big difference" i said annoyed
"Yes, there is" Zach snapped
"I like the plain G's" Jonah replied
"Okay plain G it is"
After we all found our sizes I was pushed towards the cashier.
"I can't believe I'm doing this right now" i said rolling my eyes, placing the belt on the counter.

A/N
Hello lovelies. Lol look who updated since like 4 weeks. Also um 17k reads, THANKS Y'ALL SO MUCH!
Okay i will try to update more often but I can't make any promises lol.
QOTD: do you eat breakfast everyday?
AOTD: yes always, your gurl can't live function in the morning without food in my stomach lol