Chapter Two

Daniels POV
"K see you later buddy!"
I turned around and my surfboard smacked a girl and she fell to the ground.
"Are you okay?"
I was getting a call
"Hello?"
"Daniel where are you?"
"Um I might be a little late"
"Okay but don't be too late"
I hung up and knelt down. Okay she still has a pulse that's good but I think she's knocked out. I lifted her onto my surfboard and carried her to my car. I picked her up and put her in the back. I tied my surfboard to the top of the Jeep and drove to the nearest hospital.

——————————————-
Livi's POV
I woke up with my head pounding in a weird room next to a guy I had never met before. I was still in my outfit from work.
"You're up" the stranger on my right said. He looked about Brooke's age. He had brown hair and blue eyes.
"Uh huh Um what happened?" I said confused
"Long story short I by accidentally knocked u out with my surfboard."
" oh" I said laughing
He smiled showing his tooth gap.
The doctor walked in.
"You have a mild concussion just no physical activities for a few days"
"Thank you" surfboard dude said
"Okay here lets get you up"
"Thanks" I said as he helped me up.
We walked outside and both hopped in his Jeep I told him my address and he started driving. He pulled up at my house a few minutes later.
"Thanks for the ride" I said.
"Anytime"
"Bye surfer dude" I said laughing
"Bye" he said laughing.
The next few days were tough. I couldn't go to work I couldn't go surfing I couldn't go swimming the only thing I could do was school.  After 5 long days of straight school I could finally go back out.
I put on a bathing suit grabbed a towel and my surfboard and walked down farther on the beach. I layed my towel down and headed towards the water when I heard screams for help. I looked around until I saw a little girl stuck the current pulling her out farther to sea. I pushed my board into the water and started paddling out there. I finally got to her.
"Hey you're going to be alright" I told her. She looked about 7 or 8 with curly blonde hair. I hopped off my board picked her up put her on my board and pushed her to shore. Her family thanked me for saving her, I told them it was nothing. I turned around and started heading towards the water again to go surfing.
"Hey you in the yellow bathing suit!"
I turned around and saw a muscular guy wearing a life guard shirt running towards me
"What's your name?"
"Livi James" I said
"Livi James that was very brave of you"
"It was nothing" I said brushing it off
"It wasn't nothing you just saved that little girls life"
I guess I did.
"Hey, how would you like to join the team?"
"What team?"
"The lifegaurding team"
"Um sure but I don't really have any training"
"That's Okay we can train you tomorrow does 6 work?"
"Yea" I said
"6 SHARP AND DONT BE LATE" he said running off.
"Livi!"
I turned in the other direction and saw Brooke running towards me.
"What was that all about"
"I guess I'm a lifeguard now" I said
"Really?!?! That's great Livi!"
We spent the whole day surfing and tanning.

The next day my alarm went off at 5:50 I hopped out of bed threw on a bathing suit And a sweatshirt and some jean shorts and walked out the door.
I walked towards the lifeguard stand.
"Livi nice to see you again"
"Hi mister um"
" you can call me James"
"Here" he said tossing me a bag. I looked inside. There was a bathing suit shorts t shirt and a sweatshirt. The whole day we did training. At the end of the day I finally earned my "fanny pack". Apparently it was a big deal to get a fanny pack. It was really late so I walked home took a shower and hopped into bed.