Chapter 12

Livi's P.O.V
Today was the day I would go back to South Carolina and not see Daniel for another four months . . . Or so he thinks. We said our goodbyes. Then my flight was called. I sat on the plane and immediately plugged in my headphones.

"Thank you for joining us we hope you fly with us again. Welcome to South Carolina"

"Huh...what?" Oh shoot the plane landed. How long was I asleep for?

I got off the plane and grabbed my bags and called an uber.

The whole car ride there I looked out the window.

Finally we arrived at my house. I said thank you grabbed my bags and he drove off.

I looked up at the house i had grown up in my whole life. Painted yellow with wood shutters. I walked in. Both my parents, the parents that adopted me, were at work. So it was just me and the house. I walked to my room. Dropped my bags and flopped down on my bed. I got up and opened up my doors. I stepped out and felt my foot sink into the soft sand. I took a deep breath and breathed in the salty air. Ahhh i sure did miss this place. I got dressed in my bathing suit, grabbed my board. I slowly stepped into the ocean. I hopped on my board and paddled out. After i finished surfing i started walking back to my house.

4 days later
———————————————————————
Today was the day i was leaving for tour. I said goodbye to my step- parents. That's what I've decided on calling them because they aren't my real parents but i still consider them as my parents. I hopped in my Uber and we drove to the airport. I got out checked in and went to my gate. We boarded the plane and i put in my headphones to the boys newest song Trust Fund Baby.
(A/N i know trust fund baby isnt there most recent release but for purposes of the story it is lol just go with it)

Finally our plane landed. I got off grabbed my luggage and went to find my Uber. It drove me to the venue where the tour bus was parked. I said thank you and hopped out. I walked over to the van. Jonah should've told the bus driver our plan so he should've been expecting me. I knocked on the glass. The guy in the driver seat looked up. He came over and opened the door for me.

"You must be Livi"

"That's me"

"I'm Bill, i will be the bus driver for the tour"

"Pleasure to meet you Bill"

"Okay now that you are here we can get on the road!" He said excitedly

On our way to the buys house me and Bill talked. We chatted about our families and where we're from. Stuff like that. He's super nice. Once we got closer to the boys house i put my luggage in one of the middle bunks. I climbed up and closed the curtain.

"We're here" bill yelled back to me. "You ready?"

"Yep" i yelled back.

A few minutes later i heard the door open.

"Oh my gosh"

"Damn"

"This place is so nice"

"Go checkout your bunks" Bill said.

I heard footsteps racing towards the room that i was in.

"Woah this is so nice" i heard Jonah say

"I call top bunk!" i heard Zach scream and felt a thump on the bed above me. I rolled my eyes and let out a little chuckle. Shoot. I immediately covered my mouth with my hand.

"Hey did you guys here that?' Daniel said

"Uh um hear what?" Jack said trying to play it off

"I swear i just heard something" Daniel said again

"Ummmmmm that was just Corbyn and i having a farting war" Zach said

"A farting war?" Daniel said questioningly

"Yep see" Corbyn said as he ripped a fart

Zach returned it with another fart. It kept going for a few seconds. Jonah and Jack trying to keep their laughs in.

"Alright alright thats enough" Daniel said laughing

"Cmon lets go play some video games" Jack said.

"Let's play FIFA"

"NO" jack, Corbyn, Zach, and Daniel said in unison.

"Fine fine all of you guys just dont want to play because you know I'll beat you"

"Will not!" Corbyn said

"Will too!" Jonah said

"Try me" Corbyn said and they both left to play each other in fifa.